Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
For a while it seemed kind of overwheling, but things are actually going pretty smoothly, and we're making great progress! Now if only we could get people to send their work in.... :?
You mean art or lemons? Because I've been trying to get around to some horrible gratuitous cruelty on my series characters and a call for lemons might just cajole me into doing it.
Can we jsut say it's a call for both?
I'm starting writing one...hopefully it'll turn out well.

Just to keep everyone posted on the finances: a payment was made on October 1st to the guy in charge of maintaining our server, so as long as people continue to make their donations, everything will continue to run smoothly.

Keep up the good work, Wolf. You're doing an excellent job here.
Well, I just received the compiled lemons and art that have been sent to us over our downtime... I think I'll be working all weekend on this. Well, expect it to be huge (mainly 'cause it is)!
Great, three plot devices, filler, gratuitous cruelty to the characters and lots and lots of sex, coming right up!
The list is bigger than I thought! I'm going to have to do as much as I can within the next couple of days and then add to it as the week goes by. Well, we're getting there!
This royally stinks.

The host put the art back up, but this time on the same server. No more art.digiartistsdomain.com. And he switched the whole site to what was supposed to be a "faster server." Awesome.

But now, I'm trying to update, and for some reason it isn't working! On top of that, every page I upload messes up the links (from the Lemons page, if you try to go here, it'll take you to http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/phpboard/index.htm instead of http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/index.htm)

In short... This update is going to take so much more than I thought.
Well, you know what they say, no rest for the wicked.

Just came back after a few weeks of surviving in the battlefield known as college. I just won some battles; now I hope I don't lose the war. ^^

Anyways, I heard. Congrats! I knew you would be admin!
Thanks!

Well, never mind what I said about taking so much more. It does, but not in that sense.

Well, everything's sorted out. The site is officially back to normal!

Well... at least it will be once I'm done with this gigantic update.