Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
Actually, it's fairly organized for what I need it for <(^_^)>.

All done! You shouldn't see those folders again.
And I don't. Nice job wolfe.
Wink
So what's next to be done? Art and Lemons will come in, funding is in progress, newsletter done... Lemonaids? Anything else?
We're almost up to par. Blackout, still up to be the comment sorter?

Yes, after the art is settled, and the board mods are good togo, we'll take care of Lemonaids to see who needs a wake-up call or if we need new people there. Then we'll be basically done with the restoration of the DaD!
I sent in mostly storys(Okay, one lemon out of nearly 14 files i think) before all this started, and it should have been posted had i not confused Chibi with all the Sub/Sub-sub/Sub-sub-sub storys, but my point is, is that i cleared out my sent folder, and can't get my work back, so is it even still arround, waiting to be uploaded? Was it and anything else sent by the people until than deleted? I go by Zeta Infinite(ZeoMega) on the main site...
Yes, you got my support. :)
What I have, Zeta, is three stories about Gatomon, four .htm files that are called "DEBW," "DEES," "DERE," and "EAW," a "neo1," "newdark3," "RFGM," "UltimateLifeforms." Then two .txt files. If those are right, perfect -- if you don't confuse me too, they'll be up by the next update! :P
Ah *censored*! Thats the stuff i've already got up... That means i've got to rewrite the entire second half of the *censored*series... Thanks for checking, Da WOLFE.
Actually, there is a bunch of stuff that's still "in transit" (between the last update before the change and now). I'll look into it to get whatever's still "lost" back on track :)