Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
Why is the site in folders when I go to it? And how come "only moderators" can read topics in the Author's Domain, not that I wouldn't mind being the moderator, though Nate probably has first dibs on that section.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I can't say I know what you mean, Wise.

Okay, now that I've investigated... I've fixed the problem. Let me know if it happens again! :?

By the way, everyone, check out the new announcement in the General Chat category! Yep, time to take care of the boards, since the art should be back sometime this week!
When I go to digiartistsdomain.com, I get to a bunch of folders and files. I got in here by clicking Lemonaid and then clicking the message board, but it was kind of annoying. I can't get in the Author's Domain at all because I'm "not a moderator," which makes no sense.
Quote:When I go to digiartistsdomain.com, I get to a bunch of folders and files. I got in here by clicking Lemonaid and then clicking the message board, but it was kind of annoying. I can't get in the Author's Domain at all because I'm "not a moderator," which makes no sense.
This was me as Guest, but I never intended to be Guest. Something strange is going on around here.
I know that you saw me.
"Guest" isn't supposed to be allowed to post. Something's fishy. I'll look into it now.
You know I never have seen a guest post here so something must be up. But the mod's only author's forum thing has been fixed.
I fixed the guest post thing. Wisemon, is there a link that says "back to parent directory" at the top of the page with the folders?
Yep, there's a parent directory link, but ideally, I'd like to go right to the site.
I know that you saw me.
Something tore the page away and left just its files.... I think tha's my bad, actually. I'll fix it right now....

Sorry! Just go to http://digiartistsdomain.org/main.htm
God you filing system is a mess.