Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
That should be a good update.
Woohoo! Simple, yet good! Voila, it works!
Thanks for the update wolfey ^_^
Veemon's Followers
Another on the way! (VERY small one)
Sorry, there had been a fairly unscheduled phase of awayness for me (and it's still going on today). I'll try to compile the missing info and do the final changes today and tomorrow. Expect mails and posts soon :)
Awesome, dude!

::::exits surfer-lingo mode::::
Yay updates!

Front Page Wrote:Secondly, we need to do something about the Art section. We've lost EVERYTHING there. Artists, if you still have your work, please submit it to art@digiartistsdomain.com. You may also choose a thumbnail. It must not exceed 150 pixels in length or width. Lemon authors, you can go ahead and send your work in as well, to lemons@digiartistsdomain.com.

That's not strictly true. The DaD has been archived at web.archive.org, including the pics and HTML for the Art section. Most of it can be retrieved.
Blackout12 Wrote:Errrrr... the voting has already been closed several days ago. Wolfe is the new administrator, in any case.

i know, that is why i said my vote WOULD HAVE gone to Da_WOLFE instead of goes to.

etherkye Wrote:if it wasn't for him this place wouldn't be here at all.

i ment no disrespect towards him in the manner of him starting the site (or taking it from the last admin), but i ment disrespect towards him leaving us in the middle of a hell-hole without telling us
Veemon's Followers
That's awesome, Kousu! Thanks! I've already started on the restoration of art!

There's only one problem. Not all of the art is there. The archiver deleted some, or some was never archived in the first place. Out of what I've done so far, one manga artist called "I Wish" was left with only 1 picture out of a total 28. And there are other gaps. I'll let everyone know when I'm done with the whole thing (which will be quite a while, incidentally), and then if you're an artist, you can just check your page and send in what's missing.
Oh yeah. I should mention, the wayback machine takes time to index everything and the most recent versions don't always have everything on them. Try older copies of the site: you might get more files that way.

Also: whoo, my idea is actually working :).