Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
sorry for not being here, but school is being a bitch as usual and i can't help it. anyway my vote would have gone to Wolfe so you would have had 11 votes(???). good luck

I would also like to be a mod if possible. somebody would just have to teach me.

i may be able to make a donation via mail if possible

Chibi Renamon as soon as this clears up you can go take a vacation

about the multi-updaters idea i beleve i asked about it earlier in the thread. soni told me about the whole complation thingy.

I for one agree with the mob DEATH TO TOGASHI!!!
Veemon's Followers
if it wasn't for him this place wouldn't be here at all.
Errrrr... the voting has already been closed several days ago. Wolfe is the new administrator, in any case.
Well anyway, I've been trying to contact Chibi Renamon, because there are some things I need to know. Chibi, are you still there?
Might I suggest that one of the things we can renew is the Lemonaid section. How many of those people are still active and/or able to help writers? Perhaps we need replacements.
Lemonaid is proofreading, right? I'd be ok with that, in moderate amounts. Grammar is my bitch, haha.

I don't know whether you got my PM or not, Kousu, but the PayPal isn't showing notice of your donation, nor does the current balance reflect anything other than Wise's donation (mine is STILL pending....grrrr).

You might want to check that you did indeed send it to the right place (and cancel your donation if you didn't!) and try again.

digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com once, again, just to be safe!

Also, who else besides myself, Wisemon and Kousu are on the funding board?

At this point, it would be great if people could donate now as opposed to later.

If even 10 people could donate $5, even if they never intend to donate again, that's $50 right there and covers 3 months of our expenses for keeping the site up.

If 10 people want to donate on a scheduled basis, say, $5 once every other month, that's $30 of donations a year, per person.

I'm not expecting everyone to pour their life savings out or smash piggy banks to keep this place going. But please, for right now, your support is not only appreciated and valued, it's needed!

Thanks everyone!
The lemonaid is fun but massively out of date (for example ATK says at the end of his article he would be writing more). I'd volunteer to be a proofreader... but no. I might write an article or two because I've picked up the dos and don'ts reasonably well from seeing a large array of stories, but I don't have time to be an editor. Math and computers are more my specialty anyway.

And senjuro, I think I must have forgotten to click "send money" before. Tell me if you get the dollar I sent.
lol One thing at a time! Right now this site is running on air because I don't yet have all the info and software and things I need, and Chibi's e-mail is down! Right now I've got a list-- updates, art section, e-mail, forum, software, comment, board staff, phpBB or IPB, newsletter, and now lemonaids. What can I say? I can do the updates with no problem (but most people aren't sending because they don't know we're coming back because the newsletter is down), the art section is on hold, DaD addresses not sending correctly, still don't know what software a comment sorter needs, and after all this we need board staff, then to figure out this new forum thing, and the lemonaids need restoration as well. I've had several suggestions to lay out a set of rules for various things, and to tell the truth, without Chibi's support, I can't really get started unless I start some things from scratch, which is something I'm trying to avoid. This would normally be no problem-- but everything's on hold and building up because I don't have much of a way to communicate with Chibi. But hey, it's not his fault. Technology today.... They say it gets better, but it just gets worse and worse.

Hurry back, Chibi!
you recieve something soon, senjuro ^^

ah and congrats Da_WOLFE
Newsletter's off the list, thanks to Chibi. One big step to the restoration of the site! Maybe this weekend's update won't be so small after all.