Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
UnknownH Wrote:Yes a group of people wuld be the best idea for this site. Two to help run and two to help fund it. Something like that. (and anon are you serious?)

Serious about giving some money if I can keep my parents from knowing or the nomination? I know it's impolite to nominate somebody who hasn't declared their own candidacy, but I think he's a good guy for the job.

Oh, and while I can't help much financially, web/computer work is something I CAN do. I am a heavy geek and an OS hacker, if my skills are useful to help this site then I will give what I can in that respect.
Quote:New administrator... known and trusted... reliable... I nominate Wisemon. Wise, do you accept the nomination?

I would, but there are a few problems with that. First of all, I'm a mechanical engineering student, and I'm about to start my senior project. I just don't have the time for updating. Aside from that, I've never run a website before, and I have no idea how to use FTP software or any of that other shit. Second of all, as much as I'd like to deny it, I'm not exactly well liked by everybody. I would never abuse power, but I might not make the best atmosphere of community, if you know what I mean. If I ran things, I would do it in the most economical way possible, meaning that all pictures would be hosted off-site. It would probably deter a lot of new members.

Here's what I will do: Whoever the new admin is, if he/she chooses a reasonable service provider, I will help with the funding. I buy approximately two CD's per month, so I suppose I could cut back. It will be a lot easier if this person has a PayPal account.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well so far we've made some progress but more is needed. Whoever the new admin is, it should be someone who's completely dedicated to digimon-related adult material and this site. Everyone who's interested should sign up or e-mail CR and then we can make a vote or something like that.
I'm Epsilon, probably not know yet, however, I would like to know th requirements of the job offer and I am almost certain that I will do it, I am fairly good at this sort of thing and would be most pleased with whatever infomation I recieve, thank you.

On a minor note, I think Mr. Wise would make an excellent admin! Red Rover may as well, I am not sure if he knows the technical detail either. Anyhow, I may be able to add some funds within a few weeks.
Chibi Renamon Wrote:2) I'd like to give the community to somebody who has the trust of the community. If you're some guy nobody has ever heard of, I will most likely say no. Nothing personal, but this is a community site.
Soni
Aye, I understand, well then, You yourself would be a choice Sonimon, the most famous I can think of off the top of my head is Red Rover, Wisemon, Sonimon, Daniel, The Infamous Boss Reo, RenaTamer, Lord Archieve, Zakuyoe, and Notorious. I'm not sure if they are all the best known, but, they are some of the best writers, Red is practically a God among Digi-smut.
Well, I've got my own site, so I'm out. I'm not sure how people would think of those choices, but I'd second a Red Rover nomination.
Soni
I've actually talked to him earlier today and this whole thing regarding this came up. He told me he believed a DHZ/DaD merger would have worked, but aside from that, I can safely say he would make an excellent admin member. I'd still like to give the job a try, myself. I have a paypal account i can utilize for donations, and I also bring in enough per month to be able to set some aside for the server. I also have some experience with websites, since I have my own. (but then again, i should probably also worry about finishing it, as well.. :P)
I think red would be a good choice, reo too. And if helps any I'll do stuff on the forum. Oh and I also liked wise's idea for the pictures.
we need to get a list of the fineancial support group and make sure he/she is relible. then we need to get a finalized list for the people running for admin, who also needs to be relible. if anyone dose not agree be sure to have a plan to present as well as an resonable reson for not agreeing. thanks :)
Veemon's Followers