Join our server on Discord

What do you fear?
Death, needles, blood and dirt.

You'd be astounded at what an impact those four things actualy have. Mostly, it's the dirt thing. I hate tuching bins, or using public WCs.
shadowknight Wrote:It is a good question, do you mean like a psychological fear such as arachnapopia, or a more emotional fear like death? For psychological I only have a fear of needles (finally got over my fear of blood :D ) for emotional things I'm not sure, I don't fear death whether it's natural or not, I've never been a people person so dying alone isn't really a fear, alot of people fear the unknown but when I face it I just try to figure it out, I don't really think I have any fears but I might just not be thinking hard enough, if I come up with anything I'll edit.

i got over the "I Fear Teh Needles" syndrome a long time ago. due to a childhood insident i don't fear blood much. but lightning! talk about unknown there! ever sence a lightning bolt nearly hit me i've been afraid of it. but, oddly enough, i love it. i don't know call it a healthy respect.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:but lightning! talk about unknown there! ever sence a lightning bolt nearly hit me i've been afraid of it. but, oddly enough, i love it. i don't know call it a healthy respect.
I don't fear lightning because getting struck by a lightning bolt would be an awesome way to go out. Besides, it just might give you superpowers like it did for Electro. Idea
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol I'll agree on some regard as insane as the comment was. Heights are pretty daring for me too, but all I really need to do is keep a firm grip (being mental or physical). I've climbed trees no problem that were a few stories.
[quote="Wisemon"]
Quote:I don't fear lightning because getting struck by a lightning bolt would be an awesome way to go out. Besides, it just might give you superpowers like it did for Electro. Idea

But electro was holding two damaged powerlines at the time and the currents somehow canceled eachother out which is what gave him his powers not just being struck by lightning.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, and the flash got splashed with chemicals when he got struck. So now one just got struck and got powers.
I never got too into the flash but weren't their powers genetic?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
fear...

I fear nothing.

-that's waht I want to say, but in truth, I'm not afraid for myself, but for other things.

*My brothers being hurt/killed. theyre the only living family I have left.
*Blue hurt/killed. he's the only one who I can talk to face to face here.
*DaD [insert bad thing here].
*you guys and gals hurt/killed. Youre the closest thing I've got to family.
*Charlie hurt/killed. he's always here for me, no matter what... always ready to listen, to comfort, to be there.
*my past. starting from age 1. I still get dreams about it.

I no longer fear dying alone.
I've been alone most of my life, so what's so different about ending it that way?

the only phobia I have, is the fear of me hurting or killing someone/something.
It'd gave me a heart attack if the DaD or the other boards dissapeared, I was really shocked the day the site went down... :(
I need a hug... :cry:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:I never got too into the flash but weren't their powers genetic?
No that was quicksilver from marvel.