Join our server on Discord

What do you fear?
all you need is a crooked paddle
Veemon's Followers
All you need is a cricket bat. Wink lol
or both lol
Veemon's Followers
going crazy to the point where i can'tbe responsible for my acts , that would suck.
Veemon's Followers
Dieing do not scare me because that is part of life. What scare me is of unexpected dieing like what happen to the victims down at hurricane Katrina.
Oh yeah now that's fightning.
I'm not really afraid of anything. I mean there are things that will scare me, but I'm not truely afraid of anything.
I am only afraid of two things: the unknown and myself. Though they are somtimes the same thing.
Wow thats a good question. I fear most... ummm the depths of the ocean. Just think you are in the middle of the ocean. You look down and only see blue... the bottom is thousands of feet below you and all you see is... blue . Anything can just come up and get you and you'll never know it. Also i fear someone breaking into my house and it turns into a life or death situation.
Veemon's Followers
It is a good question, do you mean like a psychological fear such as arachnapopia, or a more emotional fear like death? For psychological I only have a fear of needles (finally got over my fear of blood :D ) for emotional things I'm not sure, I don't fear death whether it's natural or not, I've never been a people person so dying alone isn't really a fear, alot of people fear the unknown but when I face it I just try to figure it out, I don't really think I have any fears but I might just not be thinking hard enough, if I come up with anything I'll edit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad