Join our server on Discord

Everyone is a newb at first.
Welcome! Yeah this is a great forum I've only really found another that was this weird and this cool. So have fun here.
Glad to see ya, fresh blood is the thing we all love around here :)
Hey there. Oh yeah, you have some DHZ scent....well, be careful around.
Zeph, WE have DHZ scent. Practically everyone on this site has been there at some point, either because we thought this place was down for the long term or because they simply update more often.
I know, I just wanted to say I've seen his name in the DHZ before here. Me? Not much, I'm not there too much. Especially since this place reopened.
Wisemon, Unknown (somewhat), hh and I have all been there a bunch, though.
Oh yeah I registered there but my net connection was acting annoying so I couldn't post anything.
ok i understand being a noob on a game. But what skill to typing threads that a new person wouldnt have, hence the name noob. wtf. well just saying.

"oh, the labels people like to put on others."
Well and the fact that some people don't always post the right topics in the right boards 100 percent of the time. Ussually it is the new comers.
What can i say. Im a heavy duty gamer and the word Newb can be used for so many things. Its all the same though. To point out the fact of the DHZ scent. Yep i go there often. One for the new lemons. I pay attention more frequently here more than often becuase the site is on borrowed time.

Cant let the good DAD go down. This place is a good detor from reality if you know what i mean.

Should be able to help in the new site possibly but that shouldnt be shown in this thread.

[Image: dragon.jpg]

Upon the wings of knowledge. Only people with brains can fly.