Join our server on Discord

Everyone is a newb at first.
Hello people. I have been visiting this site for some time now and decided to join the message boards. So introductions are first in most cultures so here it goes. 17 years of age. Bored to death and i like to read a lemon every now and then. Ive been reading the various posts about the site having lack of funding and the new site that *i think* might be following this one. I would be happy to help in anyway possible. Visited the DAD a long time ago and been reading the content here and i really enjoy the site.

*I know short intro but hey. NO one is perfect.*
Twisted

[Image: Dragonforce-SonicFirestorm.JPG]
Welcome. :)
'Sup peep.
oh yeah the times being a newbie... hmm almost 3 years back for me now. Oh man, i feel so old suddenly. hehe anyways glad to see new faces around. ^_^

see you around.

short intro, shorter reply :3
Ouch that hurts my pride. Heh glad to see the boards are quite active. *Sits back*

[Image: Dragonforce-SonicFirestorm.JPG]
Yo, welcome to the pile. If you've been reading posts for a while, you know we've got some interesting inter-member dynamics.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And even occasionally some interesting intra-member dynamics, but you'll hear a lot less about those.
Heh, yea. For what i have gathered so far this is a .. uhh... *interesting* group of individuals. But that is to be expected in a hobby like mine.

[Image: main.gif]
Welcome. Hope some of the going-ons around here dont mturn you off us us completely. Please make yourself at home. :3
If by going on, you mean the site changes and the future of it. Nahh too much of a hardcore fan to run off with my tail between my legs. Still got good content and from what i have seen so far. Some half way understandable people. Thats all i need anyway.

[Image: main.gif]

Never been one much for normalsy anyway.