Join our server on Discord

I can tell you why the end will never come
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:CS PEEPS UNITE! Rise against this defiler of our people and culture!
Some of my best friends last year were programming majors, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I know the stereotypes, and I actively keep my star characters out of stereotypes.
Apparently you don't know what I was talking about. Most hackers are proud of their culture.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/index.html

I always imagined Koushiro would wind up the real hacker of the bunch while Miyako would go maybe 80% as far as he did, but stop before learning the REALLY hardcore stuff.
I know that symbol shit isn't supposed to be in there. So I gather the programmers can't fix the format translation problems in their own jargon dictionary. Well, at least it's a nice example of irony.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I can read the Jargon File fine in Firefox, I think it's your web browser's fault. I can guarantee you ESR didn't fuck up.
Yeah, I can read that jargen file text fine. But I also have firefox. It's better the IE. And izzy being the hacker? Of course, while other brain characters like yolei (or maybe even ken just for reference) could be hackers they just might not be able to be as good as izzy.
Actually, Ken probably got That Good when under the influence of the Dark Spore. Creating Evil Rings and Spirals is an AI-complete (look it up) problem.
Yeah I know but when he talked with izzy when yolei was in kyoto he seemed pretty smart. Just not as smart as he was.
This is post 1999, the fifth chapter in my Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series. Likely, this chapter contains the last lemon scene I'll ever write. Remember to check the official version for the Author's Notes.

Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series
Part 5: Waffle King
By Wisemon

Digimon is the property of Toei Animation. This series is intended mostly as a release for a burning plot idea, and for an ending that I find far more relatable than that of my Alternate Ending Series. So, the dialogue will be a bit less frequent in this one. To save time, on occasion, there will be some he said/she said type narratives. As is my style, this is all in the past tense, like a fairy tale, a really fucked up fairy tale. Because I put so much thought into each word, my interests lie mostly in poetry now, which is why I was reluctant to even start this series. Unfortunately, poetry can
I know that you saw me.
"Sora went to college, and she graduated with a horticulture degree. Then she became a waitress. She never could make up her mind."
You know, I'm not saying anything about that...

"The lesson: rock fans are loyal, and pop fans aren
I'm too tired to copy and paste, sure I'll just link this last one:
http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/wise...SSOTS6.htm

Anybody (including Marine), please feel free to review this. This is the last lemon I'm going to be posting for a very long time, so we might as well get the most of it.
I know that you saw me.
"The Divermon leader spoke up again.