Join our server on Discord

I can tell you why the end will never come
Quote:Isn't that how it is. Except for that last line.
No, especially the last line.

[quote]Wait a minute, most of those aren
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
As usual Wisemon, you entertain the real people by making the fictional ones miserable.

BTW, what is a "Spirit Suit"? Why can't these guys just evolve like in the old days?
Quote:As usual Wisemon, you entertain the real people by making the fictional ones miserable.

BTW, what is a "Spirit Suit"? Why can't these guys just evolve like in the old days?
This was explained in the last chapter of my Alternate Ending Series:

I know that you saw me.
I don't think it's 100% true, there's someone out there for pretty much everyone.
Oh ok that makes sense.
And he must be something.
You know we got very little story for some of the characters.
And the Spirit Suits sounds about as good as the hybrid spirits.
Now for what might be the best piece of fan fiction ever written:

Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series
Part 4: Spam
By Wisemon

Digimon is the property of Toei Animation. This series is intended mostly as a release for a burning plot idea, and for an ending that I find far more relatable than that of my Alternate Ending Series. So, the dialogue will be a bit less frequent in this one. To save time, on occasion, there will be some he said/she said type narratives. As is my style, this is all in the past tense, like a fairy tale, a really fucked up fairy tale. Because I put so much thought into each word, my interests lie mostly in poetry now, which is why I was reluctant to even start this series. Unfortunately, poetry can
I know that you saw me.
"Logically, we should save each other for when we are more mature."
Hmm, I once heard a psychologicial explaination for this. But I can't exactly remember it. I think it was under karl yung.

"How do people not tear their hair out in these open relationships?"
I couldn't tell you how.

"There
[quote]"There
I know that you saw me.
"Actually, that line was for you."
Yeah, I noticed that. I thought it since tomoki is supposed to be me.

"I watched it every Saturday morning, back when I was like eight years old."
Me too, I even watched an ep way back when it was on fox. It was on early in the morning and I had to go to the doctor for something. It was a long time ago.

"Middle-aged, but it's a proven fact that men who die during sex are likely to be having a heart attack and an affair."
That would make sense.

"This was something that urban dream and I came to an agreement on. Deep inside, Kari was a manipulator, a slut at heart. Check his old "Do You Like Kari?" poll for the discussion."
It works, with your style and how she acted at least once on the show.

"Formal wear for girls in Japan is usually skirts, especially if you want to make a good impression with professors. My version of Miyako breaks from trends. Also, in "Revenge of Diaboromon," she makes a comment about wearing her cargo pants under her school uniform skirt. "
Yeah I remember her saying that.

"In this case, it's a reference to the endless cycle of death and rebirth of reincarnation. That's the best part of this lemon, and possibly, the best part of this series. These parts with Henry and Kenta are really deep if you read into them enough."
If you think about it, it does seem deep.
Let me just say that I absolutely hate you for what you've done to Miyako. You have this way of showing us the evil in everything and the futility in good, and I don't like it that much.

Furthermore, the research she obtained isn't even Computer Science, it sounds like Electrical Engineering.

Also, no CS major would ever have such workaholism. They/we are all dead lazy.

CS PEEPS UNITE! Rise against this defiler of our people and culture!
Quote:Furthermore, the research she obtained isn't even Computer Science, it sounds like Electrical Engineering.
We have a major at my school called electrical and computer science engineering because the courses coincide so much anyway. Electrical engineers have to write programs for four classes in order to fulfill their major, and computer science majors have to take two or three electrical classes. My intention is to make Miyako generally knowledgeable, not just a programmer. That's also why I have her use big words. Now, a lazy programmer would have no need for knowledge outside of programming; I grant you that. That's not my intention for this character. That's more like how I picture Koushiro.

Quote:CS PEEPS UNITE! Rise against this defiler of our people and culture!
Some of my best friends last year were programming majors, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I know the stereotypes, and I actively keep my star characters out of stereotypes.

Quote:You have this way of showing us the evil in everything and the futility in good, and I don't like it that much.
Now that I take as a compliment. For the time being, it's a struggle. Wait for the end (1-2 years from now) before you call it futile.
I know that you saw me.