Join our server on Discord

I can tell you why the end will never come
Hey here I am with a review;

"homage to the Blue Stinger Beetleborg, or possibly The Tick,"
Wow I wonder how many people understand that? (you probally know as much useless trivia as I do.)

"but only Jyou and Koushiro were willing to keep talking to him after the first thirty seconds."
Honestly I'm not suprised. (considering his personality sometimes and your writing style.)

"(though Takato, Ryo, and Rika begged to differ)"
I don't know if that was ever settled but I think the three all kind of lead.

"a few years after Al Gore came up with the idea for the first internet,"
Oh yes, that old joke.

"He was encouraged to "borrow" the electricity to keep his snow cone cart refrigerated, and he was encouraged to "borrow" food from poorly designed vending machines. Without even needing to be advised, Tomoki "borrowed" some other things. He "borrowed" school supplies from other students
I just can't imagine Henry having an anger management problem. Or Tomoki stealing. Or the Sovereign swearing at each other. Is there some sort of thematic element I'm missing here, or is this Wisemon's writing?
That's his writing.
Quote:I just can't imagine Henry having an anger management problem.
He was inches away from slapping Suzie in "No Mon Is an Island." If you look carefully, his hand is drawn back and ready, and then he stops himself. In the same episode, he (as MegaGargomon) kicked the crap out of Zhuqiaomon. As a kicker, I know that it takes some anger to really want to attack that way.

Quote:Or Tomoki stealing.
In my version, he stays in the digital world for over a year, his comrades die, and he comes home to find that his parents have moved away and he has to fend for himself. Imagine what that would do to your psyche. You'd have a "survival of the fittest" mentality.

Quote:Or the Sovereign swearing at each other.
Azulongmon and Zhuqiaomon did get into a pretty big argument in Season 3 regarding trusting the humans. The swearing is because each one is supposed to use catchphrases that I've laid out for Takuya, Kouji, Junpei, and Izumi. I made Kouji into a swearer in my first series, and so it's true of Azulongmon. This also explains why Baihumon is a girl, though white tigers are often thought of as being feminine creatures anyway (the whole cat thing).

Quote:but only Jyou and Koushiro were willing to keep talking to him after the first thirty seconds."
Honestly I'm not suprised. (considering his personality sometimes and your writing style.)
Not to spoil too much, but Matt becomes a rock star, so he's too busy to talk. Anonmon, you won't like what Koushiro becomes.

Quote:homage to the Blue Stinger Beetleborg, or possibly The Tick,"
Wow I wonder how many people understand that? (you probally know as much useless trivia as I do.)
Just wait until I bring Kenta back into the story. He'll be supplying most of the useless hero trivia.

Quote:Clever, very clever.
I also particularly liked that passage. Tomoki is my easygoing character, somewhat based on you. Not that you'd steal, but under the right circumstances, we'd all do some "borrowing."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That does explain why it's a girl.
So I wonder what izzy is.
All that info should interesting.
Me? Well that was nice of you to do. Thanks.
What do you mean "What Koushiro becomes"? We all know he grows up to be a researcher into the nature of the Digital World, because nobody's going to take "it's magic, just digital magic" for an answer.
Quote:What do you mean "What Koushiro becomes"? We all know he grows up to be a researcher into the nature of the Digital World, because nobody's going to take "it's magic, just digital magic" for an answer.
You're exactly right, but I wasn't talking about his profession. I'm going to try to proofread my fourth chapter during the break, and then you'll see what I mean. Currently, I'm actually writing the sixth chapter; it's just that proofreading is so boring.
I know that you saw me.
Don't tell me. He's a nerdy virgin who never washes and is reviled by the majority of humanity, as those expert in the Noble Arts of Computer Stuff tend to be?
Quote:Don't tell me. He's a nerdy virgin who never washes and is reviled by the majority of humanity, as those expert in the Noble Arts of Computer Stuff tend to be?
No, he's not a virgin, and that's why you'll hate him. Before I get to that story, I have to post and submit chapter 3, so here it goes:

Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series
Part 3: Don
I know that you saw me.
Here's my review/comments.

"Jeri to be mentally incompetent without Takato"
I'm not saying anything.

"Takato and Jeri were rejected by every major university; they just weren