Join our server on Discord

I can tell you why the end will never come
Quote:Smart girls are way hotter.
I agree, but for some reason, a lot more people like Kari.

Quote:Him smoke? Of course he wouldn't. He's the lawyer guy. A pretty straight arrow.
I tried to take that into this series. I'm actually not sure whether I will have his character continue to be straight, or if something traumatic will happen to change him.

Quote:More jokes about ryo and the lyrics fic for that section. Nice work.
:) I hated Ryo too.

Quote:Nice one. You remembered that joke huh.
Pulling jokes from the dub gives it a nostalgic feel, as I see it.

Quote:Huh? You know what they mean by that? Scuking real?
The lyrics booklet says "scuking." I'm pretty sure it's a non-explicit way of saying "fucking." This was A.F.I.'s big commercial album, but past albums didn't hold back on the language.

Quote:So you have a new email now?
Not quite yet. My school email account ends in October. I plan to switch over before then. I'll let you know. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's probally the whole she's the light DD and she's all innocent and stuff like that. Which is probally why you have her have such a dark side.

Maybe not, he already had his dad die and now his grandfather is probally dead too.

I just never liked how he was. He's not perfect, his digimon likes him. Like that.

And thanks that probally was a cleaner way to say it. And thanks for the notice, I'll update my email when you do.
This thread
I know that you saw me.
Hey, I read it for everyone. And the problem with junpei, izumi, tomoki is that takuya and kouji too over the show too much so people don't particually like that season. So do whatever you want and I'll be ok with it. I don't know about anyone else.
Today is July 14, the anniversary of
I know that you saw me.