Join our server on Discord

I can tell you why the end will never come
For my monumental 1500th post, I'm premiering part of my "Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun" Series. The first part alone is turning into a Mega-lemon, and the rest of the series will take quite a while, at least a year. However, you all get to see it first, right here, right now.
Note 1: What I posted on DHZ will not become part of the series, not exactly. Like I said, that was a pilot.
Note 2: (concerning my first comment on DHZ): Any relation to anything written by Lord Archive is purely coincidental. Personally, I don't read his lemons. They don't progress fast enough for my taste. Don't get me wrong, he's a great writer, and I don't mind being compared to him, but it's kind of getting old.
Note 3: This series won't go out of the way to quote lyrics, but...see if you notice Rika quoting Nirvana.

Death of Seasons: Shadow on the Sun Series
Part 1: Isle Thing
By Wisemon

On July 2, 2004, the recent victory of the legendary warriors was unknown to their predecessors. That didn
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
As if it's what I do here's my thoughts;

So ryo supposed to be gay or bi in this one? Cause I always just thought he was a dink.
I take it you may not like rika.

So nice start so far.
*Wonders what demented, twisted and utterly evil nooks and crannies of the human experience we shall encounter in Wisemon's next series*

*Reads fanatically.*
Quote:So ryo supposed to be gay or bi in this one? Cause I always just thought he was a dink.
I take it you may not like rika.
Don't give away everything! Eh, I'm just kidding, but in a way, I'm not. You see, one of the main reasons why I decided to continue writing fiction is because I thoroughly enjoy foreshadowing ("Shadow on the Sun" Series), and this series will be loaded with it. In fact, a clue to the end has already been revealed here. For Rika and Ryo, I chose phrases that they actually used on the show. "Enough with the..." was one of Rika's, and "Pumpkin" and "Missy" were nicknames Ryo used for Rika. In other words, Ryo will be no more gay than the show led me to believe he was.

Quote:*Wonders what demented, twisted and utterly evil nooks and crannies of the human experience we shall encounter in Wisemon's next series*

*Reads fanatically.*
That's the kind of stuff that gets me writing faster. Wink
I know that you saw me.
I never would have thought him for being bi, maybe kazu being gay for ryo but that's probally it.
I never bothered to think about what they were. Except Ruki, who is totally asexual.
Yeah I only got that from another fic.
Quote:Except Ruki, who is totally asexual.
Right, I just wish I saw that sooner when I met the real life version.
I know that you saw me.
Oh yeah I remember you saying that.
Quote:*Wonders what demented, twisted and utterly evil nooks and crannies of the human experience we shall encounter in Wisemon's next series*

demented, twisted, utterly evil. i like
Veemon's Followers