Join our server on Discord

Why does anime come on so damn late.
Quote:just go now, that's why they have subtitles.

Being subbed have little to do with it necesarrily. The companys who offer the anime subbed tend to be accurate, and some of them still have a dubbed too. If it is just subbed then you probably ordered it somewhere off the internet where the sub was translated into Engrish. (though some of it isn't half bad.)
YTV in Canada it's the one channel which most of the anime is on up here
Oh well according to what I've heard, YTV is like most of the US channels in one channel. Everything is on there. So that's why.
But we don't need older shows on in the 9 - 11 time frame and have the newer stuff later. If it because some parents don't want there kids watching a mid mature show then change the channel or turn it off.
Yes but some people are too lazy to do that so they complain about it if it happens instead.
If it's that hard to pick up a remote and press the power button then they must be one fat lazy son of a bitch and putting on Fresh Prince on YTV that show should be on the I've over the hill channel
They're not fat, they're jsust lazy or "too busy" to turn it.
the station gave a half ass bullshit answer for when I asked why they pushed Inuyasha from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M. they said they want to make that time more flamly frendly for kids that are 5 - 17 years old. Hello how many school bound kids are up past 9 P.M. on a Mon to Thurs night in the first place.
Good point but what are you going to do.
JamesBond007 Wrote:Hello how many school bound kids are up past 9 P.M. on a Mon to Thurs night in the first place.

Probably more then we realise, but they shouldn't be anyways... I went to bed around ten, but even then my parents would be on the television by then. Yes, we only had one. We've had two for a good while now but still no cable so we (my older brother mostly) buy our anime... or order it from overseas.