Join our server on Discord

Why does anime come on so damn late.
Blue Rover Wrote:
Quote:uh yeah i hate how america like to control things

i hope you are refering to our gay gov't and not the rebles in america, and those who don't give a damn.

Yes. Thank you. Not all of us Americans are like Bush. I've hated Bush ever since he wanted to run against Gore. And before that, I didn't think much, cuz I was only about 6 when Clinton was president, or something like that (random guess). But if I could learn the Japanese language, then I would move out there and load up on anime. But yea, Bush and the other politics here suck.
just go now, that's why they have subtitles. Wink
Problem... Age. Btw, anybody catch FMA last night? Don't know if you all know this or not, but they've started over again on Adult Swim. Episode two tonight! Yay! After tonight, I'll only have to watch 13 and I'll be caught up up to episode 26. I want the second game so bad! Bonus DVD has episode 27 and 28, which hasn't aired in America yet. Ugh! Family Video only had one copy! Those tards! =p
Not to brag but I already saw those two episodes. I may not can torrent anymore but I can still get somethings.
I am so pissed! I gotta wait a few weeks now cuz I fell asleep about 10 minutes before it came on. Ugh! Tonight is Mother, gonna see that again.
give me an adress and i'll see if i can't get the first 15 FMA epis to you. thats about the 4th or 5th time ad has done that. it pisses me off that they just can't relise (?) the whole thing. :x
Veemon's Followers
can we get back on my subject about FCC and why anime comes on so late, not this crap about FMA
*gets back on topic just to please you*

just to piss you off, thats why.
Ya why do they put all the good stuff on so late and put of shows that are 10 - 15 years old on early like "The Fresh Prince Of Bellair" on at 9 p.m. when a good anime could be on
What channel do you mean?