Join our server on Discord

Really, really bizarre idea
A while ago I had a strange dream. Yes, I know it's pathetic to dream Digimon, it wasn't entirely Digimon. It went like this as I remember:

1.I'm Davis. I act like him and experience things from his point of view. Note: non-lucid dream. V-mon is with me and so are TK and Tailmon. For some reason my brain thought that Tailmon were partners. Get over it. We were in what was either a mall or an outdoor mall, cause there were colorful things all around that match the pattern of business buildings. Also, we were all wearing black things that in the dream took the form of my watch, but in the story they'll probably be bits of Digicode, on our wrists. They are important in the plot later.
2.A watchmaker guy (that's what he was) that looks like Grandpa from Jackie Chan shows steals Tailmon's "watch". She isn't deleted, but it's important because the "watch" was a physical version of her ideals. Without it she's lost all sense of "should". It matters because she starts acting outrageous, but in a wierd way, not like killing everybody or something Red Rover would write in that situation.
3. We all pursue the guy for a while, then V-mon and I split up from TK and Tailmon. When we come back we find Tailmon and TK having sex. Tailmon says something, and then she (still fucking TK) blows me and V-mon joins also. This happens because her loss of ideals changes sexual mores and morality, something in practice regulated more by ideals than by what you can get away with. I was aware of that. By the way, I'm not sure it's possible to put into words how it feels to be blown by a digital cat.
4.We reaffirm our commitment to get Tailmon's ideals back (uneasy silence on the matter of why 3 of us had sex with her when we knew she didn't have them) and head to a different area from the one we started in, like the other side.
5.We see the guy and chase him in a climactic scene until we catch him and V-mon gets Tailmon's ideals, but he steals V-mon's own. So V-mon is acting really fucked up and won't give Tailmon her ideals for some reason.
6.We manage to sneak into the Watchmaker Guy's "store" and take back V-mon's ideals. Everybody gets their own back, the end.

I'm not asking for an interpretation. I know what it means. Look:

1.I'm as fucked up as any ordinary human being.
2.I have a high level of awareness while dreaming. (My sense of touch was activated through most of this.)
3.People lose their ideals to the free market.

I'm just writing it down because if it were sculpted and filtered a bit it could make a decent lemon. And for a laugh.
Whoa now that's just weird. I never really have dreams myself.
I dream stuff like this because I try to train myself for dream remembrance and even lucidity. Once I had a lucid dream and was able to treat my mental vision as a computer console.

Very fucked up. Once Revival is done in a few chapters (intolerable crueltly to characters coming soon!) I'll probably write some randoms.
Hmm so how do you do that?
I'm not sure. I just tell myself before sleeping (after I stop reading that is) that I'll remember some dreams. It often works. And to become lucid you realize you're dreaming. Like when I realized that there're no such things as zombies and I therefore must be dreaming.