Join our server on Discord

The Digitrix
Quote:but i thank him for suggesting something and not being an asshole about it
If you don't think he was being an asshole about it, then you can't recognize passive aggression. You see, I can recognize passive aggression, but I prefer not to use passive aggression.

Quote:I knew that bit, it just seemed as the show had it that Tai and Sora never hit it off, as Sora developed feeling for Matt that she revealed on Christmas Eve, 02. Tai's wife was never revealed, but it would be likely Rei Saiba if she appeared in 02.

It seemed to be that Tai has BIG feelings for Rei, as he was extremely enraged when she was attacked by Callismon and how he felt when she almost commited suicide out of the guilt of what her brother became.
This is an example of passive aggression. Notice how he uses the word "seemed" repeatedly. He's implying a fact without explicitly stating it as a fact, walking the line between friendly suggestion and not so friendly suggestion.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OK this time I don't see where you're coming from. But the second seemed is true for the V-tamers tai. He's different then the adventure tai.
Hmm, Interesting idea. I can't really think of any two cents to offer, yet.
At one point, I thought of making a digimon version of the "Kill Bill movies", so I figure I'll see how yours plays out and go from there.
Also, If any advice pops into my head, I'll let ya know.