Join our server on Discord

SITE OF THE DEAD UPDATES!!
lol tankcop is alwayce funny ... he has been for years and years and still is ... look at him funny little cute troll, screaming for attention ^.^ V

*pets .. feeds*
He is a litle right bu I come here for the Forum and for the Lemons
meh personaly I dont care about the updates in several years I only accesed the lemon and art section a few times I was here for the comunity wich has mostly dispersed but the old DaD spirit still resides here so : ) this palce still lives ^.^ V
Tank Cop is a Reaganite?

Oh well. It coud hae been pretty interestng to have another person yelling at me.
...wait, wait, wait...he has a site?
Yeah a teen titans H site.
So he hit you guys with this too eh? Whiney little fuck, nobody goes to his site so he comes to yours and ours to complain.
Hey netrogo how's it going. Yeah he did and no one really cares about him really. He say the same thing over there too?
Netrogo Wrote:So he hit you guys with this too eh? Whiney little fuck, nobody goes to his site so he comes to yours and ours to complain.

You think this is bad. A couple years back he tried to bribe me into siding with him against the other DaD forum mods when he got banned.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Netrogo Wrote:So he hit you guys with this too eh? Whiney little fuck, nobody goes to his site so he comes to yours and ours to complain.

You think this is bad. A couple years back he tried to bribe me into siding with him against the other DaD forum mods when he got banned.

lol yeah tc has quite the history .. hence I dub him a cute little troll ...a troll for sure but not annoying enough to flame