Join our server on Discord

Hey Doc!
Want to play doctor, anyone?
I'll be the doctor.
Whoa a new name. Anyway yeah of course. (Just don't test for testicual cancer or try to give me a prostate exam please.)
I'm going! *appears in a short overall with a really short miniskirt under it, and nothing else*
Hey there, welcome to my clinic.
What? I do the patients the exam they need.
So...what brings you here?
*Wearing a simple shirt and blue jeans* A basic check up. I may have something wrong with a part of me so I may need you to check it out.
Please, get over the examination table.
What seems to be wrong?
*Hops up* Well Nothing much but I think I may have a "personal" problem, if you know what I mean. Maybe you can take a look at it.
Well, I kinda don't know what, but I'll see what can I do.
So, tell me: What seems to be the problem? Tell me all about it: when did it start, when does it hurt, when it goes away, and where do you have it.
Well I seem to have a problem in my midsection. It started a while ago and it seems whenever I get an errection my testicals hurt. But when it goes back it stops hurting so much. I can't seem to get fix this problem myself maybe you can help.
Tee hee, you sure you want ME to fix this? The sexologist is next door; it's that fat old guy with beard. I'm sure he knows this stuff better than me...I'm just a general clinic....
No I think you could help much easier with this.