Join our server on Discord

Paying for working
...This isn't a contest.

And, yes, sometimes it can get rather difficut. Watchingup to 20 kids with only 3 other adults while we go every which way can be tough if we have a few bad kids. It's not as bad, but I was just sharing a common connection.
........thanks for your advice, Wise <.<
And now I got to another hospital that's totally different. It's a private clinic with rich folks that's 2 1/2 hours away from home. The guy's a helluva good boss and people wear good perfume.
So now what I'm spending in is trips <.<;
So now you're at a rich hospitial. You'll get payed more and they'll probally be nicer.
Quote:So now you're at a rich hospitial. You'll get payed more and they'll probally be nicer.
She's not getting paid, remember? However, she might get some tips. Just remember what I said about the morphine. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Not morphine, but it's worth a try.
Anyway, erase what I said. One of my patients with a paralyzed hand has a mycosis on it. An advanced one, that stinks. Guess who has to mobilize her hand? You're right, me.
I talked to the boss and said he'll do it from now on. Hopes he keep his promise.
Whoa so hope he does keep it. That sounds weird.
Yeah, that hand thing sounds disgusting. I've heard of the one where skin flakes off, but not a "smelly" one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
To update:
He kept his promise. I kept close and saw it all. It wasn't a mycosis. The old fart simply didn't wash and kept her hand close all day. That day, she did wash, so boss was puzzled. I depicted what I found to him and then asked if it could be dirt, and said 'Yeah, that's very probable. She doesn't move the hand nor wash it nor open it, so gathers every sort of stuff'.

Be thankful, you can save the dinner tonight.
Ewww... I may just do that.
Zephyr, do you also have to pay for the right to work in your program, like a base fee?

The Anti-Wisemon, if you're cool with it, by all means do it! :D Until you find a way to gain from it, of course. You know, free meal here, little kiddy lose his PSP there... *whistles innocently*