Join our server on Discord

Poll: vote who do you think is the sexiest (male) digimon...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1)weregarurumon
12.12%
8 12.12%
2)flamedramon
28.79%
19 28.79%
3)leomon
19.70%
13 19.70%
4)guilmon
13.64%
9 13.64%
5)exveemon
7.58%
5 7.58%
6)beelzemon
4.55%
3 4.55%
7)veemon
7.58%
5 7.58%
8)garurumon
6.06%
4 6.06%
9)greymon
0%
0 0%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

vote who do you think is the sexiest (male) digimon...
i agree with gabumonfurry, i think i put too many options! lol may i ask any of you guys a question? what does bi mean?
sigh :cry: today is my grandfather's death aniversary, my signature was his last words, on his journal, :cry: he used to be my only companion 7 years ago. ive been living alone since i turned 16. and then i became a sex crazed digimon fanatic, either yaoi, yuri, straight, incest you name it,
i love em.
DigistarDBZ Wrote:I don't even need to say it, do I? lol

-DigistarDBZ
i dont get... you like...calumon? or wizardmon?
You scare me, Gunter.
Lol at spahire, sorry for your grandfathers death, but you sound sad and happy at the same time
well, its like this, im sad cuz its his death aniversary, but im happy that im
alive right now, making friends, if only he knew how happy i was right now... back to my question: what does "bi" mean?
Bi? As in bisexual?
oh! so thats what it means! bisexual means i like both guys and gals, right? so its like being a guy who loves str8, but loves yaoi just as much? am i right? my english is improving every day then....
Yes biseuxual or bi (samething) means you are atracted to both the oppsite and same sex
yipee, i learned a new word! ill use it on my lemon... lol
i was wondering.... :?: you both arent americans too, right? wats ur nationalities? and wen will hazan_z write another lemon!(hungry for more of mr glenn's and Hazan_Z's works) *drool*drool*