Join our server on Discord

Poll: vote who do you think is the sexiest (male) digimon...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1)weregarurumon
12.12%
8 12.12%
2)flamedramon
28.79%
19 28.79%
3)leomon
19.70%
13 19.70%
4)guilmon
13.64%
9 13.64%
5)exveemon
7.58%
5 7.58%
6)beelzemon
4.55%
3 4.55%
7)veemon
7.58%
5 7.58%
8)garurumon
6.06%
4 6.06%
9)greymon
0%
0 0%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

vote who do you think is the sexiest (male) digimon...
er, no, back to yaoi! :oops:
Wel, it is getting horribly OT.
whats cowbell?
Veemon
Yeah, Gunter, you're acting like death is you're only choice. You gotta look at the bright side of things! You're still here, aren't you? Focus on bad things and of course you're gonna feel like that!

<(^_^)>

Be this ^guy!
bi is like being gay but liking girls or it may be vice versea. i prefer both guy and girl, so that would be bi or bi-curious. just for the record i'm a guy. correct me if i'm wroung. i lost my grandfather 12 years ago, when i was two. he was very dear to me. i can feel your pain.
Veemon's Followers
he, i know the feeling. well.... i dont mind pain, in fact, i enjoy pain, both physical and emotional! pain= GOOD.
its the emptiness that bothers me! imagine walking down 3 flights of stairs... as a 7 year old.... at night... in the dark.... on second thought, i like the dark! i even spend most in the time in the lower dungeons, just for the heck of it. welllll..... since i have changed my personality months ago, stuff seems to be getting better and better, in fact my english has gotten so good, ive even forgotten HOW to speak romanian! well, i only know how to speak english cuz my grandfather never spoke to me in romanian, but in english. still, im having trouble writing a decent lemon. the only thing that makes me "-" right now: the fact that the picture section is down! its horrible! i cant even jack-off to innocent digimon hentai!!! lol hey, i feel better... strange... though i do think being Bi DOES have some superior qualities to being either gay or lesbian, yay Bi! oh, and thank YOU Da_WOLFE, you just made my life .83% better!
2 things:

First, the pictures are back up, thanks to the hard work of Wolfe.

Second, the fact that you're Romanian blows my mind. I think that's pretty cool, and you're lucky to live in a place with such a rich culture and historical background, especially given the legends that come from there. (jealousy!)

All we have here is faeries who take away unattended children and replace them with changelings. Creepy...

Anyway, this poll doesn't include enough digimon for me to vote (for whom I think would be obvious...)
Blue says:
FIRST: YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!! Da_WOLFE rocks! Hooooooooowwwlll.....
SECOND: cool? not from where Gunter's standing! he told me the other day that he'd move to America or London, if he didnt like to socialize with the people around here! (figures, theres Gunter, making his own problems worse, but not caring anyway) yeah romania's cool and all, but Gunter doesnt think so! hes fed up with the silence, the people, the view, the atmosphere within the castle...poor guy, you should see him, just sitting there, reading a hentai manga, a smile on his face, its pathetic!!! he looks out the window now and then... probably wishing he was a vampire, he captures fireflies that have gone astray, and swears at them as though they could understand him. (faeries?) then he laughs and throws them in a fire... thats creepy. (licks Gunter's face, Gunter is still unconcious) well anyway, i dont think he put much thought in the poll, so voting doesnt really matter to him, he preffers having people to post to.
see ya 'round! =3 hooooowwwwl!
What no gabumon!? :shock: