Join our server on Discord

The antimatter mystery.....
OK, big name, stupid topic.
Months ago, I had sb (I won't say who in case you will know) pestering me about sending him some pics I committed the error of telling him I had. He sent me mails daily during a week so I finally sent them. 3 months later, in another mail, he told me that he had lost the pics. He asked me to send them again :roll:
I just want to know sth....How the hell can you lose some pics unless you delete them?! Is there some other way than being a fucking idiot and write over them accidentally, or save them in a disk and have it eaten by the neighbor's dog?! I know it's stupid, but after all the work he took to persuade me to send them, he did it again. Can it actually be some accident, or he just bothers me?!
Well, it is possible that an internet virus deleted them, but unlikely. He probably forgot what he labeled them as, and while cleaning out his hard disk, deleted them. I would agree that it's careless.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'll agree it is possible... but still hard to ever tell.
Wise's explaination sounds pretty close to me. And it may have been just an accident for that person to delete them.
Thanks for answering *bows* Yeah, considering that the guy is not exactly Einstein and changes his mind 180 degrees in a single mail, Wise's answer is probably the right.
:o It was just a logical hypothesis.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah and wise is nothing if not logical. (heh heh)
*gets a bit overloaded by the word 'hypothesis'*
A logical answer in an illogical matter....well...
Anyway, sometimes you can't see clearly when angry. Happens to me often, so you need the opinion of sb who's not involved....