Join our server on Discord

Hey.. im new.
Quote:But you know, make your avatar digivolve and we'd get along better
Hate to break it to you, but that avatar is getting digitized and heading back to the Village of Beginnings, because it exceeds the bandwidth limits.

Quote:I'm sorta the female version of Wisemon (or should I say he's like my male version since he's younger) only that I'm prettier, thinner, have longer hair and don't wear green polo T-shirts.
Actually, today the polo shirt is turquoise. I do have other colors. It's just that I have enough shades of green to cover seven days, if I had to. I think the lime is probably my favorite.

Quote:thats what i would do (but of course we dont think alike, so im just telling my opinion on things) and if you have some ideas for lemons or anything you want to contibute (ideas, charecters, plots, etc.) drop it to me and ill do one for you.
Unless you feel like writing Beelzemon and Gallantmon Yaoi, I don't think you'll be much help there.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ha ha ha bomb in the libary that's a good one zeph.
Quote:"Unless you feel like writing Beelzemon and Gallantmon Yaoi, I don't think you'll be much help there."

Hmmm... *looks at lemon list*.. actually that doesnt sound all that bad. havnt done one of those yet. ill start ASAP on it. thanks for the idea wisemon :)
[/code]
Nah, it's just a smelly bomb. But you know how that guy is...
nighmare: I think you and I are gonna get along well after all.... :)
Quote:Hate to break it to you, but that avatar is getting digitized and heading back to the Village of Beginnings, because it exceeds the bandwidth limits.
Just send it to me 8)
Quote:Unless you feel like writing Beelzemon and Gallantmon Yaoi, I don't think you'll be much help there
You think I'm so single minded?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angemon and Beelzemon yaoi will do as well 8)
Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta log out!!!!!!!!!!I'll answer the rest another day!!!!!!!!
*rushes away*
Quote:I think you and I are gonna get along well after all....
yes, i think so also.
welcome nightmare060 on this board here. I like your avatar.

Well, see you next month when i check the board the next time.
Buddy! *gives nightmare a demon wing pendant as a friendship proof* It's the first time that sb I don't know offers to make a fic for me *is dizzy*
Back to the topic....I would never put a real bomb in the library....Imagine that, it's a place full of books, computers and people....It'd be such a shame to lose all those books and computers......... Twisted
Quote:Actually, today the polo shirt is turquoise. I do have other colors. It's just that I have enough shades of green to cover seven days, if I had to. I think the lime is probably my favorite.
(and I thought I was single-minded for having 75% of my clothing either red or black)....you're a weirdo all the same.

Quote:1) get some dinomite, fire crackers, rocks, anything you can find
2)throw the rock in the window
3)light a fire cracker and toss it in the windo (to get theri attention)
4)have the bomb close to detination time
5)toss the bomb in their and get ur ass outa there
Though I like your style, that's more for the classroom. Like I said, I'd pity the poor books and computers.
Quote:Unless you feel like writing Beelzemon and Gallantmon Yaoi, I don't think you'll be much help there.
..said the one who only writes Izumi/Junpei fics.
Quote:..said the one who only writes Izumi/Junpei fics.
Hey, I wrote a Takari, sort of, and my next series, which already has a completed chapter, doesn't have any sex. It's complicated; it involves every season, spirit suits, long-distance calls, Daemon, D-Reaper, snow cones, gang warfare, and cryptic prophecies. Sound interesting?
Quote:and I thought I was single-minded for having 75% of my clothing either red or black)....you're a weirdo all the same.
Takes one to know one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Easy you move all the stuff out before and interesting? if it was anyone else then maybe.
heh, well i do anything thats offerd to me. ill try to get it done ASAP. just gatta get some info about the charecters and conssider it done ^^.

Quote:Takes one to know one.
wise. every one is a weirdo in some way. u like to wear polo shirts, i drink blood, zephyr... i really dunno cuz i dont know her. but im sure nothing is wrong with her. she seems to be a dark person (cant have enuf of em ^ ^). so if you call ppl freaqks... ull have ta deal with me **pulls out two double barrels shotguns and loads them**... any questions Twisted ?