Join our server on Discord

Hey.. im new.
Yeah it's best to just let him go on but I'll think of something to do then come back later with a request.
I wish you would have told me he fights so much *sighs*
You kind of pick that up a little if you read his other posts and poems.
*sigh with the strenght of a shout* The last thing I need is another nightmare!!!!
COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes out a nightmare dispeller used in File Island*
You and I won't get along well.....especially since you said....

Quote:5)this reminds me alot of the DHZ
*grabs him by the neck* Here we have a normal IQ, that means we're at least 40 times smarter than the average in the DHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, there are exceptions.....
But you know, make your avatar digivolve and we'd get along better Wink
u.u;; *sighes* Wind of Change.. have you read the begining to my introduction???? if not... READ IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
*reads again*
So?
I'm sorta the female version of Wisemon (or should I say he's like my male version since he's younger) only that I'm prettier, thinner, have longer hair and don't wear green polo T-shirts.
So don't compare us with the DHZ or I'll get REALLY pissed off!!
Whatever. I'm busy, anyway.
*grabs Gallantmon by the arm* Let's go, Gallantmon. Now we're off to brag in the library.
Oh yeah. Please call me Zephyr or Marisu. WoC is just a temporary name.
(does a 600 posts dance)
did i compare you to the DHZ????? if i did, im sorry. i was just refering the concept of the site. sry to make you mad, Marisu. and HAVE FUN IN THE LIBRARY! THE PPL IN THERI ATTA LOVE IT! PISS EM OFF FOR ME, WILL YA?!
Ok then,I forgive you. *madness level goes down* I go to the DHZ too but never fitted there too well.
Now where's the bomb I was planning to....?
Gallantmon: You looking for this?*shows her her bomb*
Marisu: Awww, partypooper.Ok, you deactivate the bomb but I'll leave it in the library anyway. They're going to wet their pants!
Gallantmon: ...
.. marisu? A BOMB IN THE LIBRARY? nice, but i would go with something more along the line i\of the sinister act:

1) get some dinomite, fire crackers, rocks, anything you can find
2)throw the rock in the window
3)light a fire cracker and toss it in the windo (to get theri attention)
4)have the bomb close to detination time
5)toss the bomb in their and get ur ass outa there

thats what i would do (but of course we dont think alike, so im just telling my opinion on things) and if you have some ideas for lemons or anything you want to contibute (ideas, charecters, plots, etc.) drop it to me and ill do one for you.