Join our server on Discord

Hey.. im new.
I prefer the slaughter of millions when I'm mad.

In other words, a good game of Rome Total War
Rome is the best game ever!! expantion pack is coming this summer. It could still use a little work on it though. still best game.

and nightmare even if you worship one of several gods, it is still apart of a religion.
..... really? i never knew that. A-DUH! WORSHIPING ANUBIS IS APART OF RELIGION! ITS THE ONLY ENTITIY THAT IS CALLED IN THE END! (for all you christians, im sorry for saying this.. but just hear me out) ANUBIS, GOD OF DEATH? RING A BELL? WHEN SOME ONE DYES, THE MUST GO IN THE NECROMANE (aka: grave or the great beyond) ! Whew! jeeze, like i said, PLZ dont get on my bad side. and wisemon, i do shodocon, the belts' order is white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown 1, brown 2, then black. i think your refering to ty kwon do. seriously, i dont know what kind of martial arts you are refering to.
Quote:i do shodocon, the belts' order is white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown 1, brown 2, then black. i think your refering to ty kwon do. seriously, i dont know what kind of martial arts you are refering to.
I'm talking about your standard Shaolin karate. I'm a purple belt, but that was eight years ago. The order is white, yellow, orange, purple, blue, green, brown, black, with a shit-load of stripes in between. More recently, I specialize in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmm... nice. i do shodocon, as i said before. their might be slight differences between the two forms.. but all in all. im glad some one on here knows martial arts ^_^
There is no shaolin karate, the shaolin study wu shu. i know this cuz i do so. and the belt system is for freaks....crist! people go out and find a REAL masters. Go to china if you wanna learn the real shit.

F.Y.I. people karate is from japan the shaolin are from china i dont know were you people get your information but it is an insualt to men like me. stay in school and leave the fighting to us.
My purple belt certificate says Shaolin Karate; that's where I get it from. Technically, the word "karate" came from Japan, but everything in it came from China. The Eastern martial arts, as we know them, originated in China.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well we certanly do have an interesting member that just joined don't we.
welcome nightmare hope you have a good time here ^^.

oh i also practice a bit of martial arts a bit of judo taekwondo and kung fu
i haven't practiced lately and my axe kicks aren't going very well o.o .
Veemon's Followers
Quote:My purple belt certificate says Shaolin Karate; that's where I get it from. Technically, the word "karate" came from Japan, but everything in it came from China. The Eastern martial arts, as we know them, originated in China.

I dont care what your sertificate says, thats prob trash too. karate was developed well after the 5th centry when the chinese came to japan. they developed it to suit there own nationality. karate has nothing to do with china or the shaolin temple. dont agrue with me on this shit. i grew up in hong kong befor the empire released it. its been apart of my life for 13 years. i was there i schooled summer at the shaolin.