Join our server on Discord

I bought a video game from CVS!
oh my cousin already bought that game , i liked it, specialy because you can play with 4 players at the same time. I found it's quite addicting.
also when you are playing you can call the other by the digimons name ^.^ and my cousins don't care ... <.<; well i like it.
playing it alone isn't that nice and training two characters if you want to isn't efficient if your alone i mean. Also it is hard leveling my friend playing a day rose one to level 13 only , i guess he isn't good training.
Veemon's Followers
I wish I knew a guy who worked at one of those places anus. That way I could get cheaper games and stuff like you do.
It been 2 weeks since the game came out and I am getting upset that I can not found it, so I might have to go to a Toys 'R' Us for it. I will probally spend an arm and a legf for it, but it is worth it if the game is good.
At least it'll be worth that arm (or maybe you should use the leg so you can still play).
I am fanilly get my game. I had to get it off wal mart.com. It did not had to use any of my legements to bye t eitehr. It only cost little over $30.00. Not very bad.