Join our server on Discord

Gatomon sings
But why do you want it if it is shorter then 2sec.
I don't want it but zen-aku does.
Why do you want it zen-aku :?: :?
...how about this? What about Angewomon singing?
...He's talking about an actual clip from the first season. Im not sure if it was only done in the dub, or if she sang in the original version, too. You could always look it up on the P2P programs. they seem to carry most of the dubbed episodes.
Gatomon sang only in the US dub, I know this because as you know here in Mexico the spanish dub came with the original music and all and in that episode the only sound is Matt's armonica, Gatomon is standing infront of a plate silent with her eyes closed in a focusing state to then feel the fish jumping off the water and leap at it and slash it making it fall on the plate getting everyone else in awe.

pretty good trick from the kitty by the way :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thats why I hate the dub for maiking it all into a joke Evil
yes i agree the dubs for all the seasons suck that is why someone invented jap w/ eng subtitles
fansubs rock!!!
Eng Sub all the way :P
yeah, thank goodness here in Mexico we got digimon directly from japan and the dub was really accurated to the original script and without all that censoring, for example in season 1 here in Mexico we got to see the whole part of Puppetmon chasing TK with a gun and also when Tai and the others entered in puppetmon's house we got to see that escene where that surprise doll shot at them

the only thing we got from USA was the movie and man they cut a lot of things in the third part if you compare it with the real third movie in japan.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions