Join our server on Discord

Gatomon sings
Yeah I noticed how in 02 the scene where a policeman in Mexico was pointing a gun at Matt and Ken but it was cut out :(
Yeah while in the spanish dub that escene got included, pretty funny Ken and Matt's faces when the policeman pointed at them with his gun.

But in the USA dub they really exaggerated the censoring, in the episode Davis Cries Wolfmon, after those Numemon and Veggiemon leave after the trick of the disguise failed Davis whacked Veemon on the head because he didn't digivolved, and after that was when Veemon got mad and started to chase Davis, well in USA they cut off the part of Davis whacking Veemon on the head, I mean come on, it was just a hit on the head not a murdering or something like that.

Thank goodness for the company Animekai here in Mexico they brought digimon directly from japan so we didn't missed any escenes on the 4 seasons.

other animes we got directly from japan with the original music and without cuts are Card Captor Sakura, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya (Knights of Zodiac) Captain Tsubasa,Dragon Ball, DBZ and DBGT among others.

Unfortunately we got Pokemon and YuGiOh from 4Kids Entertaiment :(
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Im a really big fan of season 1 so Im interested in the changes they made there, to my mind they cut a lot out of it :(