Join our server on Discord

Things that would be funny to tape.
Nah, the gimmick on that site is that they were supposedly designed for real fencing arts and to withstand people actually dueling with them. Absurd, aint it?
Yes it is. My nephew got a nonlighting one and it works fine. A bit big though.
I wonder if Neon lights would work as light-sabers? It might explode, and electricity might make it a bit dangerous, but It'll be good either way. You'll get a video of two nerds making fools of themselves ort two nerds getting hurt. A barrel full of laughs!
You know that's pretty much the exact thing as these two people. But they used gas.
And this is non-flammable (as far as I'm concerned) neon gas.
There are some liquids that glow all sorts of colors I dont know what they are but might work
Why can't they work on the science to make lightsabers work without polyfiber tubes or whatever to keep your light-y stuff in?

You know, make the blades of "light".
You urn u to me with a fancy, expensive light sword, I shoot you in the chest with a 16th century musket.
Not if it were a real one. ie: If they were made of real plasma controlled using a magnetic field than they would simply burn up bullets. Or rather, we would wind up with plasma swords and plasma shields. And guns. Lots of guns.

You should love this idea Anti-Wise! Think of how much money Halliburton could make!
The whole point of the artical is to not put stuff in tubes and hit things with them. But real light sabers might be way too dangerous to use seeing as they can easily cut any part of your body off. Think of what people might do if we had them. (But atleast they would sell a lot seeing as every star wars fan would want one.)