Join our server on Discord

Anyone else obsessed with sword fights?
Knives are good, as a stated befor the smaller blades tend to be the best. i have a greek hunting dagger....i love greek blades "the way there shaped"
Hey anti-wise what the heck does bastognes have to do with anything?
That's a town.
You've never heard that expression before?
No! Why would I?
stop making shit up and go play with yourself
I actually own three different swords, although none of them are particularily dangerous:

A katana (Or the shorter version, the...um...waketzai, or something like that.) which has a dulled blade, but a pointy tip that I can impale someone with.

A Colonial rapier recreation. Ditto on the deadliness of that latter.

An old navy decorative sword. Stabbed myself in the foot with it when I was ten.

OF course, I know jack about actual dueling. If I had all three swords at my disposal, the best I could hope to do is throw them at you while I find a gun.
i would go for a katana , thou i prefer katars (with a quality blade ofcourse) can be used to block sword attacks lower the sword with one and slice with the other.
Veemon's Followers
Ha Ha Ha good one anus. Speaking of sword techinques does anyone think you could do the three sword trick on one piece?
I love the sword fights on Jet Li's Hero movie and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I'm a sucker for Martial Arts as well. I get such a kick out of watching well done fight scenes especially the ones in Jackie Chan movies.

As for weapons I'm really fond of the Shakujou Staff that Gojyo has on Saiyuki, I also saw one on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon but they didn't even get to use it, it was too heavy.
UnknownH Wrote:Ha Ha Ha good one anus. Speaking of sword techinques does anyone think you could do the three sword trick on one piece?

Well, for those of us unfamiliar with that show (i.e. probably just me), explain to us what said "Trick" entails, would you?