Join our server on Discord

Anyone else obsessed with sword fights?
Knights was a cool game, i found in short tho and you couldnt upgrade to far....The hole thing when you find out your Reven. that blew my mind. But then again what else would you expect from starwars?
OK Thank you Corsair. That is relevent to this topic.
The funny thing about KoTOR was that the first time I was playing it my brother said, "I'd be funny if it turned out you were Reven."
That is funny, i have done things like that befor. Like with the end of movies...speaking of witch, a great movie with sword fights "The last samuri" The one movie were i cryed at the end.....that and Startrek generaltions when cpt.kirk died.
well to get this ball of wax roleing again. make a list of your fav swords and why. like what i did a few posts back.
I
Yeah, I pretty much like any kind of sword... A keyblade (Kingdom Hearts) isn't too fun and I'd imagine Squall's gunblade is rather heavy, but all things aside I'm not too picky.
Interesting choices. But why....who else aside from me actully use's the weapons? I know theres alot of people out there that likes swords simple becuase they see someone else useing it.
I
That's an interesting analogy.