Join our server on Discord

Anyone else obsessed with sword fights?
Quote:Yeah some say the yoda fight was the best part of Episode 2.
It was one of the best, but my favorite was right after Anakin came back from finding his mom. "I killed them all. Every single one of them. Not just the men--the women, and the children." Okay, so that wasn't a light saber fight, but Count Dooku sucks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Harie Wrote:I guess... I never enjoyed them too much since it pretty much consists of people just running and dying. But to each his own.

So what. Its still cool how the explosion wipes out a city in a metter of seconds
*enters in the topic thinking to answer "Any but those stupid sword fighting in Star Wars with those fluorescent light tubes they scrounged up from their school science lab!"*
*reads Wisemon's post*
*leaves*
Quote:*enters in the topic thinking to answer "Any but those stupid sword fighting in Star Wars with those fluorescent light tubes they scrounged up from their school science lab!"*
*reads Wisemon's post*
*leaves*
Actually, they use wood (kendo) staffs, and then they replace them digitally.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*imagines George Lucas scrounging up the light tubes and attaching them to bokutou (kendo wood swords)*
And now they say the film costed millions!!!!
Ha jedi kendo that's pretty funny.
[quote=Cyber Stryker]
It
[quote=Cyber Stryker]
It
[quote=Cyber Stryker]
It
I collect, maintain and use medieval weapons, also weapons from Antiquity and when you are used to greek and roman soldiering you tend to learn that the smaller blades are the better ones. Best weapon ever the Billhook god damn that hurts!!