Join our server on Discord

Anyone else obsessed with sword fights?
lets' get back on topic of steel weapons, not manswords
Veemon's Followers
Heh heh good one blue rover. Ok I won't say how jealous casey is that zeph will be weilding my mansword and not his.
*yawn* unknown, talk is cheap and its her life i aint gonna tell her how to live it but i digress blues right so getting back on topic i perfer either dual handed weapons shuch as claymores, di-katanas, shamshirs, scythes *single hand*, but favor two daggers as someone already mentioned for speed and manuverability.
someone plese tell me, what the hell a di-katana is. i like the daggers for the speed and manerverability as well. that and it's saved my life most of the last 6 years i'v been in the newcomerstown/west laffetty/coshocton area. for those who don't know where that is it's in Ohio, USA. if you don't know were that is then you need help. everyone but the infants know about us because of the war.
Veemon's Followers
someone plese tell me, what the hell a di-katana is. i like the daggers for the speed and manerverability as well. that and it's saved my life most of the last 6 years i'v been in the newcomerstown/west laffetty/coshocton area. for those who don't know where that is it's in Ohio, USA. if you don't know were that is then you need help. everyone but the infants know about us because of the war.
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover: Who the hell do you think you are, telling us what to do?! Pipe down or I'll..............*censored*
Unknown: I wouldn't make fun of Casey if I was you, cuz you were on the verge of being in the same situation as him. A few months ago, I was hoping to beat you to a pulp, not holding your sword. And we're an open couple, remember? So I can wield as many manswords as I want, just like the girl in the joke.
Casey: Cut it out with the vulgarities.

Oh, and back to topic... My favorite weapon is one that I could use to cut my classmates in pieces and see them while too wounded to keep living but not dead yet, they scream in agony and bleed while I throw salt in their wounds while staring at them sarcastically, and they yell for me to kill them already but I just grin.

PS Yeah, I'm in a bad mood today.
Oh, this topic again. You know, I just made my own weapons out of PVC, foam tubing, and neon and Teflon tape. They look really cool. Best of all, they're safe enough to use on people for fun, but hard enough to still leave some bruises and break some bones. Here, check them out:
[url]
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/album?.dir=579d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/my_photos[/url]
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'll say this then run alittle embarrassed, wise scared me alittle with those.
[quote="Blue Rover"]someone plese tell me, what the hell a di-katana is. quote]

a di-katana is a two handed japaneese long sword not sure on the era they were used in though
thanks. i'll remember that. i diden't mean to order any one , i hope i'm not making an enemy. :(
Veemon's Followers