Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's the baddest and the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apocalymon
0%
0 0%
BelialVamdemon (aka MaloMyotismon)
30.00%
3 30.00%
D-Reaper
50.00%
5 50.00%
Lucemon Satan Mode (aka Lucemon Dragon Mode)
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Season-Ending Villain?
I voted for the D-reaper. That creature seemed invincible and kept on becoming stronger. That was one enemy who could not be defeated by brute strength, but by intelligence. (Well it's more like it was sealed away) And the D-reaper was the only season ending villain who lasted over 3 episodes.
You make a very good point Wolverinemon but I'd like to counter-point that.

Unlike the other season ending villains the D-Reaper wasn't actually evil, it was an unfeeling program that took it's original directives to the extreme and ended up threatening both the digital and organic worlds. To make a comparison to recent pop-culture stuff it wasn't all that different from VIKI(sp?) the computer mainframe from I-Robot. It saw a logical course of action and acted on it without the ability to see the absolute ramifications of it's actions on both worlds.
It's not that D-Reaper didn't see ramifications, it's that the D-Reaper didn't care about living beings, it knew only its programmed-in objectives.
That's what separates it from the other season ending villians.
Actually Lucemon Satan Mode was plain old destructively insane once Larva Mode was scanned.
Quote:It's not that D-Reaper didn't see ramifications, it's that the D-Reaper didn't care about living beings, it knew only its programmed-in objectives.

That was pretty much my whole point. If it did see the ramifications and continued with it's plan anyway then it slides over into evil territory. But in the episode where Juri/Jeri
[quote]But really it
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:As boring as MegaGargomon spinning to make a black hole, followed by MarineAngemon saving everybody with heart-shaped bubble transportation.

Actually now that you mention it maybe someone should have just outsmarted it. The resolution was corny as hell.

At least that way Jenrya/Henry's dad and his friends wouldn't have had to temporarily screw all the tamers.
Oh well atleast everything was fixed in the second tamers movie.
That's definitely something that I think everyone who saw it is thankful for.