Join our server on Discord

Beelzemon fan manga under works
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:There. It's done.
http://ar.geocities.com/sakib_era/snk1.htm

Thank you very much for patronizing and posting my work on your site, Zephyr-san. I do hope you finally got that page 9 because immediately e-mailed it to you.

Thanks again.

Looks like my work in this topic is finally over. It took almost a year to complete this bad boy.
Hey your work was apreciated so it was a good year wasn't it?
Yup. It was a blast too! :D So far, I might also consider to do a remastered or remade version of that Black Fire Heart one of these days.
Well make sure you tell everyone then if you do.
The very last page doesnt appear to be functioning properly. Other than that, however, I'm really enjoying this comic. Hopefully you'll be motivated enough to produce another sometime soon. :3
The pleasure's mine! You know I'm a big collector of Beelzemon fanart, especially the great quality ones like this one. Oh, and I've posted your manga for you in another forum (hope you don't mind):

http://forosdz.com/foro/showthread.php?t=71281
That's okay! Ooooh...Is that Gav-Imp I see also in the forum? :P
Uh?! Do you know her?! Did she steal your art too?! One of the reasons I post in that forum was to log in and tell everyone she and her friend were stealing my art. We've sorta buried the axes now, but if she's doing that to you, don't hesitate to tell the whole world about it!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Uh?! Do you know her?! Did she steal your art too?! One of the reasons I post in that forum was to log in and tell everyone she and her friend were stealing my art. We've sorta buried the axes now, but if she's doing that to you, don't hesitate to tell the whole world about it!

Actually, Ms. Gav discovered and knew me thru those first pages of the Beelze manga which I also archived in Deviantart. After that, she had me registered in both MSN contact and chat. We do had some chat sessions months ago.
*slowly puts down sickle*......Ok.......just checking..........