Join our server on Discord

Furry
(logs on) im gonna have to say.... H). the yaoi threesome. well, its the 4th day, still no one other than us here, what happened to mowgly? gabumonfurry? BabyCyndaquil? Penance? i dont get it.... i dont get it at all.... Gunter..... we are PATHETIC.
i agree with ya'.... ive been here for about.... 5 months..... and still my english isnt good enough to make a decent lemon! at least i dont have an "accent".... [Image: LKHalf05.jpg]
i think this pic is cute though.
hehehe... nice one! simba does have some sort of "adorable" (as the others would describe) expression on his face. still, the lemon im working on, which just happens to be about balto and lion king crossing dimensions thanks to an invented character named "Zeon", takes more than just mere pictures... [Image: balto02.jpg] -this pic of balto might be in it.
-or this one:
[Image: blw_balto2.jpg]
wonder who drew it?
woah, who "sketched" that!? cant be me, ive got no tallent whatsoever!- but wait- didnt you read it!? its dedicated to people who DIED!!! this site http://www.lionking.org/~silver/balto/art.html has more, right? im gonna stop for tonight, im late for my nightly masturbations. goodnight... hope someone else replies besides you- no offense. (logged out)
ha- thats gratitude for ya'.... tommorow, i'll send a scratch of my lemon for you to read, tell me if its okay. (balto looks so sad here... :cry: ) its making strange stuff happen to my eyes.... why are they wet? whats wrong with me? maybe a good night's sleep and more masturbation will fix it. good bye....(4 days with no other replies from other people....) (logged out)
(logs on) 5 days in counting, and still no posts from other people. oh well, as promised, gunter, the "scratch" lemon will be posted on the genral section, tell me if its okay, or if i suck. be honest! :?
hey , ill check on your lemon and guntervancrimson add me please ^^;;;;
seems you siggy is a bit too big o.o , dunno how the rules are now
Veemon's Followers
I'd say it would be nice if it gets shrinked, so that we don't have to scroll down the screen all the time just to read the next posting.

Anyways with English: I have my 3-year-anniversary in exactly 8 days, and I am still not that good, so don't worry about it. There will be progress one day.
oh and talking about balto's expression , it looks very sad but it seems as he was sad for someone else that's suffering
Veemon's Followers