Join our server on Discord

Furry
yeah =/ also i was conserned about guntervancrimson suddenly he disapeard
Veemon's Followers
(apears out of nowhere) did someone mention my name? sorry, ive been grieving in the torture chambers all this time... it all started like this: a few weeks ago, i was enjoying some "gunter" time by reading some books in the library, in one of the the shelves, lay a book i bought a long time ago (disney hentai), which in turn led me to the nearest pc, oppening the DaD. welll.... i WAS going to open the galleries to jack-off to something.... but was surprised to see- you know what i mean. and ive been grieving in the torture chambers ever since. :? nice of you to wonder where i went though. im in desperate need of hentai!!! :shock:
ive even gone so far as to check on other sites other than this one! Evil
(so annoying....) (disapears into the darkness)
(by the way) long time no see, gabumon furry! glad to see ya again! (in other news, i have suddenly taken a liking to Simba, Kovu and Kiara from lion king, i really dont know why... its confusing! could this be... that i simply enjoy being a furry- other than simply liking every single type of hentai, may it be str8, yaoi, yuri or rape.... etc? :) maybe a few more hours in the torture chamber will clear my mind... :? )
The reason I did not post for a while is that I am writing a story of both pokemon and digimon that also includes furs. I do know that most people do not like the fur thing, except that all the main cartoon charactors you all know are furs. Look at the main cartoon charactors, Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, pokemon, digimon, and even the dragons and unicorns on Yugioh are furs. Dragons and dinosaurs are call scalies and they are included into furs aswell. So just about every more popular cartoon, anime has furs in it.
hello? is anybody here? ................ (strange how people dissapear so suddenly)..... (could it be that theyre avoiding me?) . . . .-NAH. (couldn't be, could it?).... sigh. (i guess i'll have to find a furry site to keep me happy.) groan.... i miss talkin' to everyone else too.... (maybe i should go back to my old lonely self again.... or am i just over acting?)... GAH! (i cant take it! no pics, no people to talk to-(did i just think that?) gosh, i really have changed)...(maybe if i continue to talk about yaoi and furry stuff to myself.... people will come? worth a shot.) YO Gunter! Whos your favourite "fur" character?
me? uhm, since this is the yaoi section, im gonna have to say... peh, countless. though i do have countless female favourites too, cant say 'em here though, what about you?
:roll: weeeeellll..... youre right, this IS the yaoi section. SO.... sigh. Gunter, talking to myself is hard and pathetic.
-not to mention crazy, stupid and wrong. :( but hey, we can still talk right? (oh good lord, im ACTUALY having a conversation with myself! am i MAD!? :roll: ) (feels satisfying though... :( its nice to talk to someone, even if it IS yourself.)
i agree, and yes, we can still talk- though it is creepy and just plain wrong, i will continue my conversation with you. (nuts, i must be going NUTS...) :) now im going to ask you a yaoi question, you reply with a yaoi answer, got it? the first question is: (anyone else who wants to join, please feel free to budge right in and answer) "in disney's "Lion King 2: Simba's Pride", who do you think is the hotter "Furry", Simba, or Kovu?"
groan! why did you have to ask that!? I-I cant choose! theyre pretty equal if you ask me! i WOULD like to see them in a picture or a lemon, or even BOTH, if possible. (:shock: did i just answer a question from myself!? WEIRD!!! :shock: ) i did happen to notice that lions from that movie (as usual) did not have any genetalia, they are different from digimon though, so i doubt that they have hidden pouches like...well, digimon! for christ's sake- theyre LIONS! not digimon! (anyone else want a try? this is getting awkward, so somedbody, please answer his- i mean MY question too!!! :o :? ) now I have a question to ask YOU!: "in Disney's "The Fox and The Hound" and "Robin Hood", would you rather see:
A)Adult Tod humpin' Adult Copper
B)Adult Copper humpin' Adult Tod
C)Robinhood Fuckin' Maid Marian
D)Robinhood Screwin' Copper and/or Tod
E)Robinhood Rapin' Copper and/or Tod
F)Tod and/or Copper Humpin' Robinhood
G)Tod and/or Copper Rapin' Robinhood
H)Tod and/or Copper Threesome with Robinhood
I)just Tod and Maid Marian
J)just Tod, Robin and Maid Marian
K) ALL OF THE ABOVE
(YAAAWWNNN...) answer tomorrow, im going to bed to jack-off. good night. (logs out)