Join our server on Discord

Furry
Baby Cyndaquil Wrote:The fur comminutiy is very big. There are also many different types of the furs. There is babyfurs who I am, oldfurs who are like adult furs, and furs that makes the person think he/she is a dragon/unicorn/or dinosaur.

And a lot of them are snobby, pretentious fuckers who get on your ass at the first sight of a human being featured in a picture and start calling you sick.
I am use for it. What it is is that Yahoo do not like furs and delete clubs and yahoo members. I am not sick because all I do is roleplay. I do not, repeat, do not dress up in a dog uniform and act like a dog or a wolf. There is also different type of furs for that aswell.
Well... yeah most furs are arses but there are nice ones, you just gotta find them :D and its a fursuit your talking about baby cyndaquil... actually im in the process of making one, though i dont act like a fox, im making it for halloween and wear it to a con if i ever get a chance to ^-^
Quote:I've been to Further Confusion back in 2004. I had an awesome time there; met Jax, Mr. Glenn, Clarence T. Hare, Wolfblade, and a bunch of others. It was a blast, plus I was able to get a crapload of good spooge art done ;3

Share? Wink

Quote:Volume 6 of the Furnation magazine

is there anywhere to find them?
JamesBond007 Wrote:
Quote:I've been to Further Confusion back in 2004. I had an awesome time there; met Jax, Mr. Glenn, Clarence T. Hare, Wolfblade, and a bunch of others. It was a blast, plus I was able to get a crapload of good spooge art done ;3

Share? Wink

Just check out my site when it's finished. Got some stuff in there already, if you're interested.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Baby Cyndaquil Wrote:The fur comminutiy is very big. There are also many different types of the furs. There is babyfurs who I am, oldfurs who are like adult furs, and furs that makes the person think he/she is a dragon/unicorn/or dinosaur.

And a lot of them are snobby, pretentious fuckers who get on your ass at the first sight of a human being featured in a picture and start calling you sick.

wow, you just described 33% of yiffstar, my avatar there is reno from ff7 but they dont give me any gruff cause im the #1 poster bwahaha. anyway i do admit lots are stuck up and self centered but theres also alot that are mellow down to earth people... and then the group i fall into complete hentai. we spend our time trading pics and vids hunting for more pics to add to our collection and generaly talking of nothign but sex.
i live a semi sad existance.
That might be one of the fur converences that my friends sit up. It is happening everyday, that someone becauses a fur. It is because furs do not need to be pretend up in your mine thing. If you watch cartoons, like Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Pokemon/digimon, or Winnie the Pooh (rest in pease Tigger) you are watching a fur. Bugs Bunny, a rabbit with human charactistics, Scooby Doo, a talking dog that can walk on his back feet. What is the difference between a arctic wolf name KnuffWulf or a dog name Two-tone, and Scooby Doo, not much.
yeah i agree with ya, i guess its dumb people that are not used to thinking different or seeing strange stuff(for them) =/
Veemon's Followers
Penance Wrote:
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:

wow, you just described 33% of yiffstar, my avatar there is reno from ff7 but they dont give me any gruff cause im the #1 poster bwahaha. anyway i do admit lots are stuck up and self centered but theres also alot that are mellow down to earth people... and then the group i fall into complete hentai. we spend our time trading pics and vids hunting for more pics to add to our collection and generaly talking of nothign but sex.
i live a semi sad existance.

id probably be the mellow one.... though im pretty emoish every... alot of times >.>
And where is everyone >< i wanna talk to you all again T-T