Join our server on Discord

Furry
Yeah. But for right now, I just want Furnation Volume 6. and some ink cartridges for my printer cause I got even more pics to print out! lol
Volume 6 of what? lol i dont know what your talking about
Volume 6 of the Furnation magazine.
well this is sorta dead but.... Hey saphire is the series good?
You mean the Furnation magazine?
Yeah... sorry for the late replys ><
Well, it's mostly comics and one written fiction story at the end, but it has something for everyone. I thought it'd be all gay stuff, but there's some straight stuff and it's pretty good. I'll give a quick rundown of each volume.

Vol. 1
Fur & Fury, part 1: not really sexual, but a lot of the anthros are naked in that comic.
Hitting the Showers: one of my favorites. M/M Two males have sex in the locker room, but one of them has a girlfriend...
Malt Assault: I think it's M/F, but the female eats some chocolate balls and grows a dick.
Caligula on the Caribbean. It's M/F.

Vol. 2
Fur & Fury, part 2: nothing sexual, just furs doing stuff naked.
Passion in the Desert: M/F
Virtual Intimacy: M/M This one is about two guys who are on an instant message program and they have a sexual role playing type thing. I love this one because me and my friend do the exact same thing when we talk to each other. The comic also mentions the IM program ICQ. The guy who drew the comic uses ICQ for instant messaging.
Wolf Spirits: M/F A story about giving birth.
The Wanderer Part 1: This one is okay, even it is just a preview.
Yuletide Gift: M/M Another one of my favorites.

Vol. 3
Fur & Fury Part 3
Prey For Me: M/M
The Wanderer Part 2: The second part of the preview, it's now a seperate comic, which I plan to get when I get my hands on some dough.
A Trick of the Light: M/M

Vol. 4
Fur & Fury Part 4: There is a scene of two anthros kissing, and when you turn the page it's the same two getting their rocks off. I like it.
Hitting the Showers Part 2: Sequel to Part 1 back in vol. 1 M/F. The girlfriend realizes that the guy that fucked her boyfriend was bi. The end scene shows them in a threesome.
Rocketship Rodents: a preview. This one is cool. Almost all the lines are full of sexual innuendo though.
Through the Dark Room: M/M 2 part fiction.

Vol. 5
Sleepin' In: M/M Another one of my favorites. It's how I picture me and my friend if we lived together.
The Deal: M/M This comic has no words, just pictures.
Fantastic Desires: M/F I like this one. I kinda wish it was a guy under that suit, but it's still good.
Western Mobility: M/F This one is good, but it has a sad ending.

I can't wait for my first paycheck. I can almost see me holding Volume 6 in my hands. :)
hehe so.... how long are these usualy... im thinking on getting it... >.>
like 40-50 pages, depending on the number of items in the magazine.
Like Cursedhand, I am also a babyfur. I like being a babyfur more then anything else. It really change my live. I think I am a better person know because I am out more often and the pictures are very good. I wish I can show you guys any of my picutres, but some of them are nastier or wierder then others. I also write a few stories and do furry roleplay. A roleplay forum is http://kijibwa.conforums.com . I am on there and so is Cursedhand. I also got one with Chibi Biyomon on mine. I do like both forums and I am the mod on Kijibwa's forum who is a wild african pup.