Join our server on Discord

[DaD Banner Contest] Renamaniaco's entry
FINALLY!
It took me just about FOREVER (started working on this on Jan 1... (OMG... today's Feb 15... I've worked on a single pic for one and a half months... JEEZ!)), but I think that it was worth the time. *nods*
Besides, I've learned a lot of stuff on the way, thanks to Ryokumon, Phato, and a good bunch of websites.

As you can read in the subject, this is Renamaniaco's DaD Banner entry he posted a while ago. I colored it, all the while staying in contact with Renamaniaco himself.
Well... enjoy! ^^
(Side note: Since I dunno if Netfirms likes to screw up on me, I'll use ChibiRena's Webspace for a while :D Thanks, buddy!)

[Image: squad_banner_thumb.jpg]
(Warning: The image is HUGE (1012*700))
For the banner-size version (500 pixels wide like the current ones), go HERE

And yes, I do hope that this thread will get more replies than my previous threads on EZBoard, where the only threads with fewer replies had been the Request ones ^^;;;
well, by thsi i'm telling the whole board that i'm back on DaD.
now for the topic, this is a really COOL banner Renamaniaco made! the colour's magnifisant too! hope to see some more great stuff
Indeed this is a really cool banner. ^.^

btw, Welcome back, Gnuff Wink
I think I'll just announce this as the winner right now, this whole contest has kinda been a bust because of the first hack attempt and then the board switch.

Any objections?
Damn that pic rocks. I say we have a winner :P