Join our server on Discord

Unfortunate Domain Name and More
Pink Floyd for the most part was on no drugs (only Syd Barrett). God, I hate when people say Pink Floyd are potheads.
When you make songs like that questions are asked. And I'm sorry if anyone clicked his link, it's all his fault.
It's more the fans than the band, but that still says something. A big part of it is the "psychedelic" album covers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:It's more the fans than the band, but that still says something. A big part of it is the "psychedelic" album covers.

OMG! Creative album covers and songs! Drugs must be the cause!

A lot of people who like Rage Against The Machine are druggies. I guess that Rage Against The Machine must be for druggies.
No they just hated the goverment.
Quote:No they just hated the goverment.
Precisely, Rage disliked the government for their conspiracies, and the police for their discrimination. Potheads dislike the feds because they bust them, and that's the link. Rage Against The Machine was the opposite of mellow; their message was pro-active. Specifically, it was Zack de la Rocha's message. He's gone, but in his place, is a far more powerful voice, literally. In my personal opinion, Chris Cornell is the most talented vocalist of all time, and he and Audioslave could blow Floyd and Phish right out of the water. There is one interesting connection. The album cover for Audioslave's S/T was designed by the same guy who did Pink Floyd's covers. I'll admit that the flame statue is pretty cool.
I know that you saw me.
"Fuck the police!", a deep message about race relations.
Quote:"Fuck the police!", a deep message about race relations.
First of all, it's "Fuck Tha Police." Secondly, that was a live cover of Public Enemy(?); it wasn't Zack's. Most people don't have "Live and Rare." I'm almost impressed. Coincidentally, Soundgarden did a live cover of "Cop Killer," in which the chorus is "Fuck the police." Maybe that's why Rage got Chris Cornell as their new leader. What I'm really trying to say is:
I can't wait for the new Audioslave album.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah "Be Yourself" is a good song and the rest of the album could be good too. Now I'll post another link I found. And please No more linking to the scum of the internet.

What's it like to be an english teacher in japan?
This guy knows; http://www.outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html
That site is way too funny. Kinda wrong, but way too funny.

Also funny is that I thought the Japanese school system was really hard to get through.