Join our server on Discord

I'm new here
Hoi, I'm new to the board too. It'd be great to get to know people :P

I'm a long-time digimon fan and actually a long-time visitor to the DAD (I just didn't notice these forums were here, interestingly).

I'm a writer/programmer living in England.

Hope to get to know you all :D

And I just noticed I got the 9000th post on this forum. *glee*
waaaah, you took my 9000th post in this forum O_o

hehe, just kidding.

Hello. Always nice to meet new people. So welcome here in the DAD. Have a nice time and enjoy it here. ^^
Hello new person number three. Glad you found the forums, hope you have a good time.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:waaaah, you took my 9000th post in this forum O_o

9000th was mine, 10000th will be too! Bwahaha!
Hello, i am new here as too, well not realy this is the first time i looked at the board. i am also looking to meet new people because of that stupid MSN thing a while back.[/list][/code][/quote]
Hello, i am new here as too, well not realy this is the first time i looked at the board. i am also looking to meet new people because of that stupid MSN thing a while back.[/list][/code][/quote]
Mindez Wrote:9000th was mine, 10000th will be too! Bwahaha!
You'll fit in fine and hello new person number 4, have fun.
Mindez Wrote:9000th was mine, 10000th will be too! Bwahaha!

aww such a greedy person ;P hehe. /kidding

and hi Onimon, always nice to meet new people. Enjoy your time here and I am sure you meet some good people here.
Quote:so I noticed. He's having a big role in the story i am working on though too. But I should stop with being lazy and work on it more.
Meh. You said the same in the Gallantmon/Beelzemon fic you said you would write. But no worries, I got a pro to write it to me now *bloodthirsty grin to SaberGatomon*
Aww, the board is filling with people. Oh yeah,Storm, you were the one I gave medical advice about anemia in the DHZ. That would be 70 dollars, please. And ya better pay up, eh?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:so I noticed. He's having a big role in the story i am working on though too. But I should stop with being lazy and work on it more.
Meh. You said the same in the Gallantmon/Beelzemon fic you said you would write. But no worries, I got a pro to write it to me now *bloodthirsty grin to SaberGatomon*
Aww, the board is filling with people. Oh yeah,Storm, you were the one I gave medical advice about anemia in the DHZ. That would be 70 dollars, please. And ya better pay up, eh?

actually the one for you is 60% done. The problem is that I had a long block lately and wasn't able to do much for the stories.
I hope to release it soon, just need to go to a proofreader first, since my English is very rusty.