Join our server on Discord

yaoi cosplay?
I know very little about this, but tell me how there could possibly be something better in the world?

Oh, maybe one thing. Yaoi cosplay roleplaying. :roll: Bring your Taichi costume and I'll take care of the rest.

A rather pointless thread, I know, but I just wanted a new topic on top instead of the South Park yaoi thread.
You know, I've honestly always wanted to see a yaoi cosplay gallery. Im talking full-on, hard core action. I've seen so many Het cosplay movies, why not ones for the yaoi fans?
Tell me about these cosplay movies you've seen, Boss. :roll:
Don't you roll your eyes at me, young man :P

Ive only found HET movies. All were Japanese ones. Some were a bit disturbing and seemed to be actual rape, though I'm HOPING that's only part of the movie. A few other ones were better, such as the girl dressed up as Rikku from FF X, the one of the girl dressed up as Chun Li, and a couple other ones with characters I cant recall at the moment. There WAS a photo gallery of a girl dressed up like Bridget from Guilty Gear XX with a prothsetic penis to show her having an erection against the little black tights he waers. Nice effect, I have to admit.
hmmm ive always thought of cosplay as awsome but i dont really know what they actually do :oops: hehe so yeah if someone could explain, all i know is they dress up and stuff, as charcters... tahts all fill the rest in for me please :D
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Don't you roll your eyes at me, young man :P

Ive only found HET movies. All were Japanese ones. Some were a bit disturbing and seemed to be actual rape, though I'm HOPING that's only part of the movie. A few other ones were better, such as the girl dressed up as Rikku from FF X, the one of the girl dressed up as Chun Li, and a couple other ones with characters I cant recall at the moment. There WAS a photo gallery of a girl dressed up like Bridget from Guilty Gear XX with a prothsetic penis to show her having an erection against the little black tights he waers. Nice effect, I have to admit.

I'll likely be contacting you later about this, maybe.

GabumonRules Wrote:hmmm ive always thought of cosplay as awsome but i dont really know what they actually do :oops: hehe so yeah if someone could explain, all i know is they dress up and stuff, as charcters... tahts all fill the rest in for me please :D

That's pretty much it.

People go to conventions dressed up as their favorite characters. Occasionally, in special events, they'll put on skits, but it's pretty much just an excuse to show off your costume-making skills or to just have fun for a day while getting to take your fandom of a series to a new level.

Some people really get into it, others, not so. That's cosplay in a nutshell.
Ah, cool hehe

oh and can i ask you what your sig means infamous ive been thinking about ever since i first saw it lol sorry but i dont get it >
Cute
[Image: 7356502-med.jpg]
GabumonRules: It's a Christopher Walken line.

BlackPhoenix:
Horrifying
Haha your right boss thats horrifying ^_~