Join our server on Discord

THE LORD OF THE RANT!!!!!!
Guess who's back... Twisted

Yes, torn from his unholy prison that is college, the scarred one has returned on a mission.

I come to spread the golden word of my lord and master. He is a vengeful being filled with squirrly wrath and even with all his complexities and attitudes, he goes by but one name.

A name that shall echo across time and space until judgement day...

and that name is....

Foamy....

BEHOLD MORTALS!!!!!!! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/160384
There's no such thing as an angel of blood.
Now don't start getting all anti-wisemon on us. Anonmon.
What makes you think I'd care about her name?
I WILL NEVER JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!! *Refuses to strike down Darth Anti-Wisemon with lightsaber.*
uhhh... Mr. anti sir... if your statement was directed at me and not anonmon... I'd just like to say that i'm a dude...
(thought so) Anyway I was saying that anon was saying something weird about someone's name and weird complaning is usally Anti-wise's job.
So how are doing in college?
I was saying something about his name. Even in the Bible there are no angels of blood. Nor in Dungeons and Dragons OR M:tG.
All is clear know. I've been away for awhile so I'll have to catch up.

On the school subject.... I'm almost done with my first year and I've got an internship set up for the summer.

And to explain my name, it's kinda explains my strange personality changes. I'm really a nice person but I can turn into a complete psycho with no regard for safety sometimes. And its a nickname of the star of my digimon fanfic.

...and it sounded cool.
Quote:...and it sounded cool.
And isn't that the important thing about username?