Join our server on Discord

How many movies are there?
Ok i have heard there are 8, i have 8 fansubs, including the digimon x eveloution, and now i have seen more! so how many are there? and is the Digimon Fronteir whats that?I thought it was a movie but is it a series O.o haha im so out of it right now...
There are 8 Digimon movies, and 4 seasons of the show, including Digimon Frontier.
Right, Right eight movies, and four seasons. The first season(Adventure) had the first two movies. The second season (Adventure 2) had the next two. The third season (Tamers) had two. And the fourth season (Frontier) had the seventh, and the eight is... well I'm not really sure. I know the ideas are based off the manga.
series 4 - Frontier - 50 episodes - 7th movie
the only movie that dosent have a series behind it is X Evolution.
What seasons have you already sean :?:
Ohh so the frontier is actually season 5 was it or 4, lol its sorta hard to tell cus you guys say it after you say 4 hehe, and its the one with takuya ande them? i loved the one episode where takua changes to flamon (um sorry if thats not his real name but thats what it says in the fanfiction lol and i dont know how to spell his name eiter....)

I think that X Evolution was the ending of it all though i hope its not, like the final digimon battle or something hehe yeah im wierd.....
Yep, season four is with Takuya and the rest. And that episode was one of the first frontier episodes I saw... As far as the X-evolution being the end of it all I don't know. I don't know much about the manga other then it's in Japan and a vague idea of basic plot. Then there is also the Digimon World 4 game... but still. I'm sure we may still seem something else just yet.
Its 4
anyone have any clue wher eto get copies, either english or japanese either will do, i bought the north american one that has i think the first 4.... i know the first 2, then at least one more, dunno i know at tleast the first 3 if not 4...
The new english dubbed version of one of the movies is on right now on Jetix. It's channel 49 where I am. Interesting at how they use the season 4 opening theme song at the beginning since the movie is a season 2 movie.
They say it's because fox owns the real music but I don't know about that.