Join our server on Discord

CRUD.......sory im a newbie ^^;;
o.0;;.....XTASY!!!! Oh, sorry. I just remember checkin you out on the DHZ. An d before i get lost in morbidsy, thanks for reviewing my lemons on he DHZ dude. ^^
dude its impossible NOT to fit in here ....... we got every layer of society`s depraved citizens collected here .. you`l fit in nicely yesh you will XD
No, we don't have the ones that got caught and sent to prison.
i have to debate on that one............... :oops: i got sent to juve.........BUT HE HIT FIRST
What did you get sent there for? Who's this other guy?
well, i got sent on the acount off a classmate taking a gun out on me and i grabed it and shot him after he missed me........so i rather not talk about it :?
Yeah, I can see why, but hey.... I'd say more, but I really can't think of anything... valid and purposeful.
Welcome newbie Here you will learn to love digimon in a lot of ways.
If you need anything we're ready to help. :)
aguman Wrote:well, i got sent on the acount off a classmate taking a gun out on me and i grabed it and shot him after he missed me........so i rather not talk about it :?

I heard that! I guess with the ZERO tolerence laws they have now, they think you should run and tell the teacher he pulled a gun on you! Like you wouldn't be dead 5 seconds after you turned your back on the asshole! :shock: But don't feel to bad, I got thrown in jail for for fighting a guy twice my size in my own yard! Evil Where's the justice in that!

BTW Welcome to the DaD!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted