Join our server on Discord

UnknownH's request (and taking requests?)
here is your request of Yolei :p gee I must be bored. lol kdding

[Image: 2_3_4.jpg]

usually I only do people pictures but if anyone has any requests just tell moi. :d
I had seen al your pictures and all of them are really great!

Now for a request, think you can draw an Angemon/Angewomon picture? I would had asked for a Patamon/Gatomon picture but since you seem to only draw humans for now I decided go for their angel forms, after all as angels they have human bodies, the only extra is the wings.

But if is too hard, can you draw a TK/Kari picture? but this time without Davis in it please? :P is just that I would like to see a TK/Kari only picture, only the two of them.

Thanks in advance :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Whoa... I wonder how long it is till the next update so I can give you a good comment.
Can you draw a pic of me bonking Unknown on the head? Nothing hentai, just me bonking Unknown on the head.

PS Just kidding (about you drawing it)
Let's stop this before it messes up her topic anymore please.
(and that's actually wisemon just with marking over it)
The offending (i.e. Off Topic) posts have been deleted. Please carry on. (Nice pic, btw. Love the coloring.)
Aw shucks. I was gonna ask for another request, but....
I'll do it myself, yeah. *draws a pic of Unknown tied to a chair and with a mouth gag*
Uh... That reminds me I have another request.
Do one of Yolei like that, but without the back breaking weights on her chest. Draw her more like they did in 02.
Your picture in the first message dont work

Sakura02 Wrote:here is your request of Yolei :p gee I must be bored. lol kdding

[Image: 2_3_4.jpg]

usually I only do people pictures but if anyone has any requests just tell moi. :d